>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Where in the hell does Sims come in? I'm not talking about that shit, this is GTA man... Know what I'm saying? :) Maybe it sounds a little bit like The Sims and all but no, then you're thinking it all wrong. Having your own drug empire and your own employees could really work.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly how many employees would make it like The Sims 2 Open for Business? :) Anyway I think it's a pretty good idea having your own drug empire.

And another thing that would make it cool is to have the option to skate :) Yeah I'm sure it has already been mentioned but that would be pretty cool you know. We've seen BMX bikes in GTA SA so there's a chance we will see some skateboards in GTA IV.

Yeah, how about have the option to go and watch a football game or something? :) Hehe, and if you want you can go out on the field and disturb the game by shooting or something :P Yeah but skating should definitely be included you know, I mean that would be really great you know. And what about inline skating? Maybe that could work, remember you saw peds inline skating in Vice City, so why not have that option you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Maybe that would be too much The Sims if you know what I'm saying :) I'm not sure about building your own house... But hey, you might be right, it could be a good idea, having party with your friends and all, watch TV and all... I'm not really sure about that idea you know :)

Cro, did you like the feature in SA when you could lose weight and become fit and all, and when you could become really fat, know what I'm saying? Do you want it in GTA IV? Personally I liked the idea that you could go to the gym and lose some weight and get fit, but honestly it was a little disturbing when you had to eat else you lost energy or something, know what I'm saying? I just want to eat you know when I am low on health, like the previous GTA games, not like in SA if you know what I mean. But, things could be different in GTA IV, maybe if they have that feature again it will work great you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah I know what you mean Cro, and yeah it makes it more realistic to have it that way but IMO it was a little bit annoying, but I'm sure it's gonna be great in GTA IV, of course if it's going to have it again but maybe with more possibilities, like more stuff to do at the gym (speed bags, heavy bags, double end bags etc) and maybe you should be able to buy your own training equipment :) And ps3 player, yeah that sounds like a good idea, not bad at all.

Cro, yeah that's a nice idea, I think it's been mentioned a couple of times, and yeah calling for a cab would be great... I'd like that. You know, while you're in the cab you should also be able to view outside of the car windows and enjoy the view and all (let's say you use the right analog stick)... Know what I'm saying, relaxing and all. And... Well maybe... Just maybe, while you're in the cab, you should be able to threaten him with a gun or a knife or something, know what I'm saying? So then you can get some money off from him, and then you throw him out of the car and you take over the ride, ah yeah baby.

GTA IV WISHLIST PART III

Made by GycuBrun*OG*

MISSIONS

All previous GTA missions were cool so I have nothing to say about the missions...

But there is only one thing I need ,it`s

Deleting proofes/evidences after almost each mission,I mean like after killing someone

destroy the car you used,get rid of the gloves,burn your clothes so that police will not

bust you.

BONUS MISSIONS

I don`t care.

COLLECTIBLES

Maybe some blue diamonds ,I liked the hidden-packages in Vice City.Or maybe a car`s

wheel as a collectible(since is Grand Theft AUTO)

This Part III is not over yet.The part 2 of the GycuBrun`s Part III wishlist will

be ready in a few days.

I agree with Cro, get rid of the traces and all sounds a little bit of a hassle to me, but in the same time realistic, but I don't want it to be too realistic, and I especially don't want GTA to be like some hitman game where in the end you have to remove traces all the time and change identify and all... Otherwise some pretty good ideas.

Yeah that's a nice idea, yeah like you did in Far Cry. Shooting while flying the parachute sounds like a good idea. :)

Edit: How about the ability to get drunk? Let's say you can get drunk by getting to a bar and have a few drinks, or by friends out on the streets etc. And when you're drunk you drive worse and you walk kinda funny, and peds on the streets says something funny. You will get more attention and especially from gangs, so if you walk near a gang they might see you and start a fight or something, well then you can always surprise them by pulling up a gun or something. Seriously, what do you guys think? Maybe it wouldn't work that good, or maybe it could... Well, personally I think it would be kinda funny you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

If you don`t want to get rid of the evidences ,DONT DO IT:leave the gun in the middle of the room,leave the car you killed one guy parked near your house,BUT don`t be surprised if cops knock-knock at your door with some questions and a pair of handcuffs for you :) That should happen if you don`t get rid of evidences.BTW R* get rid of that ennoying bug with the parchute ,I mean CJ hits the earth but for the parachute to disapear CJ is still moving/floating/flying(or whatever he does) half a meter near the earth.WTF he shouldn`t do that.If you guys don`t understand what I`m saying I`ll post a picture.

Edited by Gycu

I know what you're saying about the parachute man but I'm sure it wont be like that in GTA IV, of course if it will have the parachute thing. Now about your ideas, that sounds kinda funny you know, hehe but pretty damn exciting too :) Man I would do both things just to see what happens you know, well, let me tell you something, if the cops knock at my door... BAM BAM! :P Know what I'm saying? Ha, well I suppose then they send FBI and all shit. Anyway yeah, you know something, I'm not really sure of that idea of yours but yeah, it would be kinda funny and all, make it more realistic etc, but I'm afraid it's going to get too realistic, know what I'm saying? But it could work pretty good I guess, but maybe, I'm just saying maybe it would get boring in the long run.