Chris

>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Well Ok then..... how about a much greater draw distance. I was so fed up with driving along the highway in SA and all of a sudden 10 cars appear from no-where.

I think someone has already mentioned this... but if you leave a car anywhere on the map it stays there until a towtruck comes to get it and puts it in a car lot. That way if you spend lots of money doing the car up you can always get it back (for a fee of course).

How about if you steal a car with an alarm in it, it also has a tracker which alerts Police, and if you smash in to something Peds call the Police/Ambulance/Fire from their mobiles and within minutes the road is shut off.

I want to see proper gore when you hit people. Bits flying off like arms and legs, perhaps the Ped dents your bonnet when you hit them and leaves a blood trail.... or am I getting carried away now?!?

Either way I want this game to keep me amused long after I complete the main story line. Oh and get rid of that stupid eating thing....what is the point... however looking at the trailer it looks like it's here to stay

Either way I want this game to keep me amused long after I complete the main story line. Oh and get rid of that stupid eating thing....what is the point... however looking at the trailer it looks like it's here to stay

What eating thing?!?

You have some good points and also welcome to the forums.

He's probably talking about the eating thing when you go eat to get healtih, you know like San Andreas. Anyway man, as you can see in the trailer there is a sign of Cluckin' Bell, which probably means we'll be able to eat, as in previous GTAs, like Vice City and SA. But it could be there for just the sakes of it, and maybe be like VCS when you didn't eat. Anyway man, that's some ideas you know. And I gotta agree with you about the draw-distance, but trust me, it's a new engine, better graphics and xbox 360/PS3 and all, so I'm sure the draw-distance is going to be great man.

Yey....... no more magic tress that appear before your eyes. Yeah as you said i'm sure it will be better with the PS3/360.

hey, sparky, i had a friend in the game "Red Alert 2" when i played online, he was called sparky too, if i remember well.

and yeah, i agree with bars to get drunk and stuff, also it would be nice with medics that actually do stuff to "relive" dead people, like they take a machine, with electric things, as in real life, and sometimes they cant make anything, and the corpses should stay longer time in the floor, not disapear some seconds after kiled

Yeah man, well I gotta say something about the speedometer, I know we've never had speedometers in the GTA-series before, and why change it all of a sudden when it works so damn good, eh? Yeah man, why, but come on man, it would perhaps be a nice little feature to have, but of course, you should be able to turn it off/on in the options menu. But I am like 99% it's not going to happen you know. And about the city change over time... How in the hell would the programmers do? Yeah man, they could do something that changes the city over a time, let's say after a hundred days, but what happens next? Is it supposed to go on forever? I don't think that's possible you know. Althought I would like to destroy something (perhaps in a mission), then later it re-builds with time. Better damage is probably something we'll see... And perhaps better modding style, but if you ask me, GTA IV doesn't seem to be that "modding-kind-of-game", what I'm saying is, it's not like San Andreas you know. And I don't know about the idea when companies bring out new cars and all, doesn't sound that very appealing you know.

Episodic content. What sparkys saying is way to hard, but episodic and exclusive content could add a few new things like BUILDINGs and cars and posters.

Yeah as I was saying.. nothing to change the game massively but just a little something to keep us long time gamers interested.

And -Silberio Da Great-, I used to play Red Alert 2 online, and i'm sure i've used this name before?!?

Yeah I'm certainly looking forward to the episodic content.

SA had pretty good graphics if you ask me, alright man, when it was released in 2004 I really didn't think it had the nicest graphics of all games, but it was nice anyway. Yeah, it's a huge difference compared to the old GTAs, that trailer just didn't seem to have excellent graphics, also it still seemed like it had that GTA-feel which is very very important you know.

sparky, my name in Red Alert 2 was Silberio, and i used to talk to Chaserm16, chumpss, biiiotch, and some other people, do you know some of them?

yea, i think anyways GTA:SA had better graphics than any other games, but the cars...in VC they looked to be kinda dirty, but in SA they're plain, the only thing you see is the reflection.

isnt it the other way around silberio? in gta VC the reflection was a little bit matte, but the cars in SA were LITERALLY dirty.

and croscorpion. what are you trying to say?

I Just Had An Idea! How About Them Preaching Jesus People In The Street & When You Walk Past Them They Shout I Can Smell The Devil In You lmao!!

And In The Real Times Square There Is Markets Stalls Parades Magicians And Stuff Like That I Think They Should Put Things Like That Into The Game To Make It More Atmospheric. Plus The NYC Marathon!

I Just Had An Idea! How About Them Preaching Jesus People In The Street & When You Walk Past Them They Shout I Can Smell The Devil In You lmao!!

And In The Real Times Square There Is Markets Stalls Parades Magicians And Stuff Like That I Think They Should Put Things Like That Into The Game To Make It More Atmospheric. Plus The NYC Marathon!

Hey man, why do you have to begin every word with a big letter? It makes it a little bit more annoying to read you know, don't take it personally, I'm just saying what I think. Anyway man, that's some crazy ideas you know. And yeah, I think the ladies is going to be able to hit you with a bag... But couldn't they do that in GTA III? I don't know man, it's been a while since I was in a fight with a lady in Liberty City.

now, they didnt hit you with bags in GTAIII, they had bags programed, and when they hited you, they didnt "swing" the bags, they punched you.

and thats a pretty good idea, it would be funy to be hit by a old lady lol

isnt it the other way around silberio? in gta VC the reflection was a little bit matte, but the cars in SA were LITERALLY dirty.

no

admiral1130653291.jpg

look at the sides, those chrome things

admiral.jpg

this is a SA one, its plain, no "dirt"

Obviousley thats what he meant judging by those pictures, were gta vc's graphics really that bad??

Obviousley thats what he meant judging by those pictures, were gta vc's graphics really that bad??

Lol I'm all used to those graphics now because I'm playing VC:MP all the time now

But now I got San Andreas again and it looks way better but it isn't super ^_^

Ok silberio. The reason why they looked like that was because it had no shadow system for cars in VC so they made the shadows with the txds instead of rendering. In SA that car you have was instantly spawned. when you drive it in the grass or anything like that the car actually gets dirty. Like LITERALLY has dirt on the fenders and sideskirts.

BUT i see what your saying. And i explained.

Edited by tilly

lol, thanks, you dont need to...uh...apologize(?) me, im just adding a lil' drama :D

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

i know i just dont wanna be a feeling hurter. :)

not like you would get your feelings hurt but, i dunno. i saw you crying that one time and... oh damn shouldnt have said that.

no, i was supposed to be hard..boohoo, you made me cry boooooooo hoooooo...nah...

anyways, no problem, you did not feel my hurt..errm...i mean, hurt my feelings, its ok :).

thanks

lol this conversation is getting confusinilificationizationism!

HEY POST 2000 COOL!

Edited by tilly