Chris

>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

My List:

-take classes at a university/college

-play basketball

-put dead bodies in a trunk and get rid of them

-dig stuff up

-call for food,like pizza

-go through drive-thru(in addition to calling for food)

-take skydiving lesons

-throw people out of windows

-jump out of windows

-have engine trouble

-detectives to investigate murder cases

-bust people out of jail

-bomb buildings outside missions

-have parties at other people's buildings when no one is home

Ditto. Niko can't really get into University since he's too old, but alot of old people that I see still retake University if they had a late education. But the chances are their might be a University to go into, but not learn.

I wish there won't be a menu like previous GTA's. I've always liked the game just coming up like that. It's a brilliant idea having everything accessed from the pause menu.

I D K whether this has been said bfore, but i wanted :

an in-car camera mode

THAA MINiGUN OFcourse, but not as silent as it was in SA

Drifting ability in cars and more power-slides with bikes.....

Bike pimping ability

Binocs

MORE L8r

i hope this time it will be more realistic whit car, example. when u shoot at car it should make a hole in it and penetrate it threw the whole car (not like in the movie when bullets just bounce off the car and makes a sparkle), .....

similar like in the game mafia, when they shoot they shoot threw and made u dmg

sorry bout my english, im very tired....

random peds should carry guns, like in san andreas a few did like one of the bikers and the black guy in the blue shirt and silver chain.

also the skills should come back, such as driving skill and bike skill, and stamina ect...

-take classes at a university/college

:rofl:

I had an idea while my dad was driving today ... How about AIRBAGS inside cars ? Most modern cars have airbags ..

Even though I'm partially against this whole realism thing, it probably would make sense to like Niko's health decrease slightly when he gets involved in a violent crash. Not more than like 9 health points down for an extreme crash. Like 1 or 2 for a moderate to small crash. Love taps don't count.

If I repeat any I am sorry, but I am not reading all those pages :)

The ability to drop a weapon before it runs out of ammo.

You had to shoot it clean in the previous games, and even then it wasn't actually dropped.

I LOVE the Mafia culture and being able to shoot someone in the head twice and drop the gun would just keep me going for HOURS!

And yeah it was pretty stupid to have a massive crash and not even take a scratch of damage.

I want to see a HUGE 15 car pile up crash with airbags and someones head slamming into the horn :D

Edited by IMOcameron