>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the suggestion of the bums playing instruments on the street, it's kind of similar to the new feature which will allow you to hear the music from ped cars .It's a simple idea that I had overlooked, but I think it will be great for the atmosphere.

Some personal suggestions that I think would benefit the game are as follows...

-Human shield & hostage taking.

I think this will add a whole new dynamic to shootouts/stand-offs with the police. Instead of the spawn & charge tactic from all previous games. I'd like to see the police set up a perimeter holding back pedestrians & TV reporters & employing real life police tactics & formations to bring you out with minimal casualties. So for example sharp shooters would be placed in surrounding buildings & the SWAT team would use smoke grenades for cover when breaching.

-Stealth kills

If a murder is performed in a secluded environment with no witnesses, there should be no reason for you to immediately receive police attention. In a situation where say a single person witnesses your crime, you should be able to see them reaching for their phone & dialing for the police. If you are able to kill or prevent any witnesses from completing a call or finding a police officer you should, again be able to flee the scene without a police tail. If this kind of system was used then masks, hoods & motorcycle helmets could be used to great affect protecting your identity & would reduce stars when they are removed.

-Hiding/dumping bodies

This would be an extention of the stealth kill element, which would allow you to move & dispose of bodies a la Hitman. This feature would give you more uses for your lock ups & car boots (trunk).

-Prison/Hospital

I think these two environments would be particularly good for storyline based missions, side missions & adding to the overall depth of the game. Access to a hosital would allow you to finish off un-successful hits or target enemies when they are most vulnerable.

Going to prison after being taken alive by the police would add a whole new dimension to the game as you could choose to see out your time hussling & fighting for your survival or formulate a plan to break out & do the whole fugative thing.

That was already in previous GTA games, trip-skip..

trip-skip was more about driving to a destination, hence the 'trip'. im talking more along the lines of... like say for example you infiltrate a warehouse full of drugs, and you have to make your way to the head office where a gang boss is located, yet you have other things you have to do, such as collect a certain number of drugs ect.... yeah well say you did that part, but failed during locating this 'boss'. i would like to just replay the part which you could not do.

i kinda stole this idea from the godfather, but it is helpful if you keep failing the mission multiple times.

that should be only on "super easy noob cheater" mode.

-Flamable liquids, i.e. petrol & kerosene.

Petrol pumps at gas stations should work like a mounted weapon, limited by the length of the pipe, it would have a range of about 10ft, allowing you to spray liquid over cars & the forecourt.

-Petrol cans can be another weapon allowing you to take your pyromania on the road & douse buildings, cars & peds in petrol.

-Lighters for starting camp fires, lighting a gas stove or of course for helping out a ped smoker who's been caught short.

-Handcuffs & or rope to make hostage/prisoner taking easier.

-Showroom cars should have prices displayed on them. Those in second hand car showrooms should have stickers in the windshield, which are only removed when the car is purchased legitimately or at least taken to a pay 'n' spray.

-Monster trucks & tanks should drive over & crush cars in a realistic manner, not necessarily blowing them up.

-Convertables including electric soft & hard top models.

-More unique/customised ped vehicles e.g. Boy racer modifications, stretch hummer, Limo with a hot tub on the back.

This could also include film/TV inspired bonus vehicles, KITT, the A-team van, The General Lee, various Bond cars, Batmobile & of course a Batcave under your mansion, complete with turntables on which you can display them.

yeah, i was just thinking while playing saints row, why dont any of these games have actual convertables? its not really a convertable unless it actually converts, so why not make the rag top go up and down with a r3 press or something like that.

Yeah exactly, It would probably need to work in the same way that you control the fork on a forklift, that way you still have working hydraulics. I would like to see more vehicles make use of the R3 button, such as diggers with working scoops.

GTA IV WISHLIST

*actually having visible panels on the inside of cars.

*more fire engines and seeing its liberty city a ladder truck wich you can lift the ladder up and down

*better car damage physics

*smarter cops and peds

*newer different cars

*better ai driving i got sick of people crashing into me in SA

*speedo

*harder missions

*being able to talk to random peds

*more involved and varied r3 missions like not just exstingushing a car on fire or delivering people to the hospital

*having like a type of garage where you can store a boat

*a daily news paper and t.v. news report that you could read/watch on the internet

*having the choice wether you want to dual weld weapons or not

*more varied weater conditions

*if you crash through a fence or something it should stay broken for a couple of days or something

*no more turf wars or assets

*not being like a gazillionaire by the end of the game

*when you are busted you should like wake up in the cells or in a hospital bed when you've been wasted

*having multiple storylines

*and finally for the god damn game to be released!!!

Edited by fire boy

• 3 weeks later...

countryside with small villages like red county in gta sa, do your own spraytags,pick up items eg bins broken car parts etc to use as thrown weapons , upgradable weapons so if you buy say a mp5 you can buy a scope,bigger clip etc to add on to it,better car damage than the prievious games so if you crash a car then fix it then crash it again you wont get exactly the same damage, bodies blood and empty clips+shellcasings dont dissapear as quicly as in other gta games,car mod shops like the ones in gta sa or saints row, drivable trains+flyable planes would be nice,when you kill an enemy their gun doesnt spin around in mid air lands on the ground, keep weapons+hide bodies in the trunk of your car,stealt kills using a knife,fibre wire or strangle them,steal from shops.

• 1 month later...

Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium, Giant Stadium, Shea Stadium, & Covenntion Centers.

Which Locations would you preffer to be in the game, and what events would you like them to implent?

I personally would like them to put Giant Stadium in the game, because it would add to Alderney, and it would be a cool site to see it sitting across the river. Madison Square Garden is a must aswell.

The best fit event I can think of is a Boxing match at Madison Square Garden, where either you can watch or partake in. Madison square could also be used for Destruction Derbys, Monster Trucks, & Dirtbike Shows. Oh yeah, and Concerts.

When it comes to the stadiums that's a different story. Unless rockstar has went all out, I don't see the sports section of GTA doing to well. (Baseball, Football, etc...) So the stadiums would just be good to look at. So i'd stick with one stadium, "Giants Stadium" sitting across the river, looking amazing. :coolthumbup:

All of these are my thoughts, but what would you like?

Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium, Giant Stadium, Shea Stadium, & Covenntion Centers.

Which Locations would you preffer to be in the game, and what events would you like them to implent?

I personally would like them to put Giant Stadium in the game, because it would add to Alderney, and it would be a cool site to see it sitting across the river. Madison Square Garden is a must aswell.

The best fit event I can think of is a Boxing match at Madison Square Garden, where either you can watch or partake in. Madison square could also be used for Destruction Derbys, Monster Trucks, & Dirtbike Shows. Oh yeah, and Concerts.

When it comes to the stadiums that's a different story. Unless rockstar has went all out, I don't see the sports section of GTA doing to well. (Baseball, Football, etc...) So the stadiums would just be good to look at. So i'd stick with one stadium, "Giants Stadium" sitting across the river, looking amazing. :coolthumbup:

If Niko can play football this will be the best game ever what it already is.But i want to see Saint Marks Bistro make a return it is gonna look great,i also want to date everyone not have girlfriends already set for me,and i want to see peds with emotion such as gay peds like in SA and see lesbian pedsmaking out in public and more criminals.

If Niko can play football this will be the best game ever what it already is.But i want to see Saint Marks Bistro make a return it is gonna look great,i also want to date everyone not have girlfriends already set for me,and i want to see peds with emotion such as gay peds like in SA and see lesbian pedsmaking out in public and more criminals.

Bold: Why does everyone want sport?! This is GTA not some EA sports game. Stadium events like the Hotrings should come back aswell, but I hated the DIRT BIKE challenged as they got boring.

Bold: Why does everyone want sport?! This is GTA not some EA sports game. Stadium events like the Hotrings should come back aswell, but I hated the DIRT BIKE challenged as they got boring.

Well if they have sports dont play em.