How many people here....?

Chris

I'm just wondering how many people here, including myself, have video capture software/hardware which they could use to capture themselves performing stunts on San Andreas.

The reason why I ask is that I would like to create a community stunt video for SA. I want to know if it's worth it, or whether I should wait until it's out on PC where everyone can record stunts to .rep files.

-raises hand- I just have to hook up my PS2 back in my room. It's currently in the living room for the sake of playing Ratchet 3 Online((which didn't work)). I have to bring it in anyways so all the little kiddies at my neices party tomorrow don't destroy my little baby((the PS2)). So you can count me in.

I'm just wondering how many people here, including myself, have video capture software/hardware which they could use to capture themselves performing stunts on San Andreas.

The reason why I ask is that I would like to create a community stunt video for SA. I want to know if it's worth it, or whether I should wait until it's out on PC where everyone can record stunts to .rep files.

tut tut, reading is supposed to be one of your fundamental abilities. Yes, the whole point of this is to collate the stunts into one big video entitled "The GTA Place Community Stunt Video".

Oh and about stunting on the sea, it is pretty lame, but if you grab a Speeder and find some rocks poking out the water, slam over them and occasionally your boat will do something remotely good enough to call a stunt.

tut tut, reading is supposed to be one of your fundamental abilities. Yes, the whole point of this is to collate the stunts into one big video entitled "The GTA Place Community Stunt Video".

Oh and about stunting on the sea, it is pretty lame, but if you grab a Speeder and find some rocks poking out the water, slam over them and occasionally your boat will do something remotely good enough to call a stunt.

I might try that. God I keep putting off hooking up my PS2. :lol:

I might try that. God I keep putting off hooking up my PS2. :lol:

Well, as I say it isn't really that good, I wouldn't advise it anyway, I'm not really wanting sea stunts in the video, unless it is really good. I would much prefer more unique stunts in vehicles and aircraft.