Problems with Denise

Polygon

Activating the ‘pedestrians fight each other' cheat prior to the Burning Desire mission will make it so it’s virtually impossible to complete the mission. Denise will try to fight everyone when you drop her off at her home, and she’ll never walk inside the house, and the mission never ends.

Is something similar happening to you on these dates? Did you activate that cheat by chance?

I boubt it's a cheat zmoon. Sounds like a glitch, as TFY, and Don said.try re-installing your game, in-case of bug errors. Remember to keep the saved file in "My Documents > GTA San Andreas User Files".

Ahh… but the scenario I brought forth has been known to cause glitches, and all avenues should be explored since this problem does not appear to be a commonly known glitch.

Also, Polygon never stated which platform he’s on, so we don’t know if we’re dealing with PC or not.

Storing the saved-game files in the \My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files folder wouldn’t have any relevance on causing a glitch. There are no known instances of that causing a glitch.

There is one more suggestion I have for Polygon (after you've checked your disc for any problems or errors):

Denise can sometimes be very picky about the vehicle you have; if there’s too much damage then she sometimes won’t get into the car with you.

Have you tried just walking back to her house instead, just to see if she’ll follow you?

Maybe give us a little more detail on what she does and does not do. Also, what platform are you on?

I just get the pimp suit and and get a dildo ,pimp slap her with it and say whos the bitch you are then i pull out my handy dandy nine and cap the crazy ass bitch but she runs so i pull out a ak-47and ice the hoe then ligth her body on fire then walk out like a pimp she is annoying as hell i just couldnt take it anymore so i killed her told her 'love hurts"like when someone splits your pussy but it hurts more when you bleed on my dick cause i split your pussy so you get the nine up there and see how led spilts it.

• 2 weeks later...
Activating the 'pedestrians fight each other' cheat prior to the Burning Desire mission will make it so it's virtually impossible to complete the mission. Denise will try to fight everyone when you drop her off at her home, and she'll never walk inside the house, and the mission never ends.

Is something similar happening to you on these dates? Did you activate that cheat by chance?

BUMP

@ I©e: ZMoon is right. The riot cheat makes some missions pratically impossible. Like Burning Desire and Madd Dogg.

@ZMoon: Actually is Riot Cheat :P

Edited by Spider-Vice