The Graphics in the Screenshots

Correct me if i'm wrong, but console games aren't anti aliased as much? (if not at all) like PC games are, that means jagged edges.

Also, JPEGs severly reduce image quality anyway, and the colours in those are probably wrong too. JPEGs almost half the number of colours your monitor can display.

Console games compared to computer games graphics the console game would look better cause i guess they dont have to delete graphical feature. Edited by Hazer

Yeah, JPEG fuck up the quality. If you get a good graphics card, it might just be better than a PS3 or 360.

I agree. Even though i have a PS3 i think the highest PC graphics are better. I have Raibowsix Vegas for PC and PS3 and what can i say, the pc has much smother and detailed graphics but it lags a lot. And the Screenshots are kinda oilish... Maybe its because they have been made of the Xbox 360 and not the PC... I may be tottaly wrong (so please dont shout at me if so)

gtaiv_screenshot_81.jpg

^This image is probably one that makes you think it's cartoony, right?

If it wasn't a .JPG format, it would of been alot more better than this would be. But since most of these images are high res, it would be pretty annoying to upload images that have better formats, and it can take a while to actually get it loaded. That's what I think, though.

The graphics look amazing in the trailers, so we won't be expecting anything different. So yeah, what we see in the trailers, is what we get in the game when it's released.

The screenshots do look a little "Oilish", but it's not. Just the format of the picture that messes it up.

PS3 is not a PC >_<

It's a powerfull console, no questioning that. But PC's are generally more powerfull but much less efficient since games can't really get optimized and on top of that you're still running an OS.

PC lags if you don't have good enough hardware. Now for games like Crysis it just sucks, but most will run pretty smooth. Just lower detail level.

The PS3 might not be a PC, but the games will be optimized for it (& other consoles, respectively), & don't forget the PS3

is built around the N-vidia 7200 video card which is a step up from most of the PCs we can afford. I'm still getting by on

a 5500.

....but I honestly couldn't care because it's GTA, it will be fun and thats all that matters to me....

Totally agree.