sorry

Hazer

We appreciate the apology. Well done for being a man and admitting you're wrong, not very people manage to do that.

It's okay to think things about other people (we all do that), but don't try and force your beliefs on them. You don't have to agree with them, but just accept the fact that they're different. If you just go round saying that they are wrong and you are right, then you just look like an ass.

To anyone who gets flame PMs - just DONT REPLY. That is a VERY simple way of stopping the argument. Replying and flaming them back continues the argument, and you are both equally wrong and equally to blame if you do that. If you must reply, just tell them the rules and say you won't be drawn into an argument, and report them to a member of staff if they won't stop.

To everyone: We don't usually lift bans early, this one was applied instead of a suspension when it should not have been, and that issue has been corrected through our internal procedures. Don't expect to see it happen again in your lifetime, lol.

No only a too little offended :lolbounce: im a good person and member just you wait and see.

Well don't go around making Homophobic remarks. Some people will find this offensive. I don't think you should do it again, you may be suspended. Also sending a flame PM for nothing (Practically) is kinda unacceptable because I only posted a Comment in someones Profile. I honestly didn't know, so sorry. >.<

Okay. Wth. I am gone for a day or two? Because I just got addicted to myspace. So now I didn't get to see this.. Well, it's pretty cool seein' someone apoligise for once. Susprisingly a difference..
for once?What everyone is to stuck up in the ass to aploigise,im not an asshole so i have no problem saying sorry but i do think i was banned unfairly and who tried to perma banned me and what is perma banned.
Okay. Wth. I am gone for a day or two? Because I just got addicted to myspace. So now I didn't get to see this.. Well, it's pretty cool seein' someone apoligise for once. Susprisingly a difference..

That's fucking weird, same exact reason why I became a bit inactive.

:offtopic:

The staff agreed that your ban was unfair, so it was reversed. That does not happen very often, but you should be happy that it did - don't complain about it. When we say "ban" we mean permanent ban (perma ban), not a temporary suspension.

Thank you for the apology, but please stop drawing attention to yourself now - this doesn't have to be mentioned again.