how will you

Hazer

Im gonna rule Libery City like this,if someone gets jacked im migth help that person get his car back and im gonna spend my freetime(some of it)looking for myths(some dont think there are myths)so im gonna rule Liberty pretty nicely i may go on few killing sprees onec in a while.Im also gonna hang out friend,and go on dates with girlfriends and look for cool stuff like eastereggs.So im gonna be pretty adventourous in Liberty City and very watchfull,so i wanna know how are you gonna rule Liberty City.

ill do what i always do in gta. free roam, mod cars, (if that option is still available), go on random killing sprees, search for glitches and easter eggs, and when im all bored with doing that, ill do the missions. :P
k,im doing the missions first im mean when i first get the game im gonna freeroam the first couple of blocks then go do a mission,whenever i get a GTA game i try to make my character innocent untill i do like 7 missions then i act like criminal cause after 7mission they know the code,10%car jacker 30%kill 20%bullets 20%Niko doesnt take the blame 10%skill and 100%reason percent reason to rember the game.Thats a nice song it by fort miner but it doesnt go like that.
I'm usually in a cop car in SA, probably will be the same in IV (once I can steal them easily)
What do you mean easily in GTAIV the cops will probaly have alarms in there car all the time there not stupid,well not anymore atleast. Edited by Hazer

I'll try to beat up a pedestrian. Apparently from most of these previews, it's all said something about the pedestrians running scared from you. That's what San Andreas had, although if you began to shoot, the peds wouldn't run, until you ran near them. It sounds stupid, but seeing what they say to Niko would be interesting. Just like the Positive and Negative talk you could do with CJ in San Andreas.

I'll do free-roam, and some other shit as well, but getting the cops on my tail will probably be the most fun part of the game, at least from what I've read.

I know exactly what will happen when i play. Im gonna get it, rush through the story and beat the game to around 70% then become bored and run around the city jacking cars, killing inocent people and messing with cops. Eventually im just going to stop and wait for the PC version and go on experimenting and modding it.

Well I wont be getting it until PC version, because I don't have a next-gen console yet. [saving up for 360]

However, when I do get it, I will free-roam for about 10 mins, then start doing missions. After I finish a couple missions I will free-roam a bit more, then back to missions. After I finish the missions I will do side missions, and eventually have no more objectives. Thus leaving me to play on multiplayer.

well im gonna get it then im gonna get the feel of the game as i have no experiance on a 360 ( more of a playstation man myself)

then im gonan free roam see what there is to do then do some missions stop doing missions when im bored then sit and just generaly get bored like i do with them all :)

well im gonna get it then im gonna get the feel of the game as i have no experiance on a 360 ( more of a playstation man myself)

then im gonan free roam see what there is to do then do some missions stop doing missions when im bored then sit and just generaly get bored like i do with them all :)

I dont like you :angry:

Alright, play nice.

Back to topic -

I have a tried & true strategy. Start by "borrowing" a taxi & learn my way around while I make a little $$$. Find out how

to lose a warrant, cops step off curbs all the time, = free weapons. Find out who are the criminals/rival gangs, more $$ &

free weapons. What do I get for fire truck & vigilante missions?

You get the picture?