girlfriends

Hazer

Do you think girlfriends we have there on peronsanility like wanna go places or go to that roller coaster in GTAIV.Ihope girlfriends will be very random and i hope we can marry them or better yet maybe date a girlfriend that has like a 16 yearold son you have to drive him somewhere that would be cool,and if we try murdering them do you think it will take forever to kill them like n SA.Im not going to kill them unless they are annoying and i hope there will be a russian girl ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i got i got,waht if R* added a girl form Niko homeland that he liked and then he does side mission with her then he proposes then there is a mission where he has to drive to wedding in a limo but some thugs try to stop him by shooting so Niko does a drive-by and he has to wait AND KEEP The car in tak untill he gets to the wedding chapel(thats also what that chured could be used for)so what do you think about this.

Do you think girlfriends we have there on peronsanility like wanna go places or go to that roller coaster in GTAIV.Ihope girlfriends will be very random and i hope we can marry them or better yet maybe date a girlfriend that has like a 16 yearold son you have to drive him somewhere that would be cool,and if we try murdering them do you think it will take forever to kill them like n SA.Im not going to kill them unless they are annoying and i hope there will be a russian girl ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i got i got,waht if R* added a girl form Niko homeland that he liked and then he does side mission with her then he proposes then there is a mission where he has to drive to wedding in a limo but some thugs try to stop him by shooting so Niko does a drive-by and he has to wait AND KEEP The car in tak untill he gets to the wedding chapel(thats also what that chured could be used for)so what do you think about this.

yea that would be cool because in GTA SA the girl friends was all the same besides the sex freak girl...

lol going a bit deap on this oone are u not. i dont want to marry someone only very weird people get marryed and do missions which include running around killing hunders of people lol woudnt be a very good idea actually ratehr pointless getting marryed
How is that pointless if you dont like my topic dont reply.

i like ur topic about the side missions just not getting marryed lol

if u were a gangster (say this was real life) and u only had murdering on your mind would u like a family ? who u would probably murder anyway :P

god point but id be very secretive about that they be like this daddy can you take me to school and why is there blood on your shirt.um um um hu um i i i i spilled

red wine on it and i cant take you to school.Why not.um i work late.You dont have a job.yes i do..No you dont.um hu.whats the name.um alrigth i gotta go bang some stripers go rob a bank blow up 2 CARS go by some guns and go kill some guy named fat back.OH.yeah OH.