[PSP] Des.Cemetery 4/5 Easy Installers

Not a Fanboy

This makes a magic memory stick to boot the PSP in service mode, used for moding (Downgrading or in the case of this M33 Installation). You also need a Pandora's Battery

1. Download the file

2. It is ZIP, extract (You can use 7-Zip File Manager)

3. There is a file called readme that is the original by Dark_AleX. All the files are included

4. There is a folder called ROOT, this should reflect the ROOT of your PSP. Put these files on, Eboots in root, and the folder under PSP/GAME

5. Make sure you are in 3.xx kernel (runs on Slim and fat, non KXploit)

6. It makes the files, follow directions

7. Enjoy your magic memory stick that can install 3.71 M33-2 Directly (3.71 M33-2 Available)

8. Make NAND Backup for each PSP!! You can use backup from phat on slim or slim on phat, or even I cant use my from my Slim to brother's slim, or vice versa, each PSP has it's own NAND!

Des.Cemetery 4

Link for new Version (Wikipedia Sucks)

CRC: EB12A8B9

Just follow the directions above, except instead of using the download link there, use the one in this setion. It install 3.80 M33-5 (The latest version at this time, even more updated than This thread!!!

Also the stick may not be bootable, you might have to MSP format before following these directions and then msinst after... This doesnt appear to work on Vista (although I seen a guide with a msinst screnshot in Vista). Either way if you have Vista and/or fear the command prompt or just want an eazier way, go here for info on Hellcat's 3.xx Pandora Program!!

----------------------------

Des.Cemetery 5

NOTE: Before one would install DC1-4 first, then time machine (as they were made first), now install Time Machine first, then DC5!

1. Download the file

URL: Wikipedia Sucks Link

CRC: 3C19C945

Pass: none this time!

2. Make the folder root represent the ROOT of your memory stick.

3. From the xMB goto Game --> Memory Stick the run the DC5 program there, it will make the memory stick. It will ask for a button to press to boot DC5, I used up. Do not use any of the "Shape Buttons" (Cross, Circle, Triangle, Square) as these are used to boot firmwares off Time Machine. Please note that if you wish to do this, install Time Machine first, as it was made first (time machine is to be install after DC1-4 and the orignal Pandora since it was made after those). You can install time machine after but have to follow additional steps, so if you want to install it first, or continue on and see the Time Machine section. But don't use the shape buttons, best to just use up as that's the default.

4. You should now have a magic MS that can:

Boot the flash (normal boot)

Install 3.90 (M33 and OFW) and backup/restore* nand dumps (Hold the key you specified in the last part, up)

5. Boot firmwares off the memory stick, should you have time machine installed ("Shape Buttons")

Time Machine

Should you decide to add time machine after and you have DC5 already setup follow these steps:

1. Goto the TM folder and copy the file "config" or "config.txt" (depending on settings) to a safe place, desktop if fine

2. Run Time Machine Eazy Installer. Do not worry about writing of converting the IPL, just install the firmwares.

3. Copy the the file from step1 back to the TM folder.

Edited by Broz B4 Ho'z

• 3 months later...