Hazer

chances of a fourth trailer

Do you think that there will be a fourth trailer,and what do you wanna see in the fourth trailer.I wanna see it like a movie again ut it shows more weapons and stuff.

Edited by Hazer

Do you think that there will be a fourth trailer,and what do you wanna see in the fourth trailer.I wanna see it like a movie again ut it shows more weapons and stuff.

Sorta yes, i do wanna see more weapons, just not the bad ass ones, AKA Bazooka, Sniper, i wanna see some melee weapons like knives, bats, and other little shitz that kill you :P

Sorta yes, i do wanna see more weapons, just not the bad ass ones, AKA Bazooka, Sniper, i wanna see some melee weapons like knives, bats, and other little shitz that kill you :P

box knifes are gonna be in there game.

if there was one i would like to see someone get shot and see the reaction of by standers when a shot goes off. just somethign that troubled me in earlyer games