giant bubble

Snazzybacon

i just saw some of the new pictures that have been released and in one of them you can see this huge buble behind nico. i have never set my foot in new york before. (ive only been to florida). so is it some kind of weird building in NYC or is it just something Rockstar has made?

wtf?

loser YOU STOLE THIS TOPIC FROM GTAFORUMS

i just saw some of the new pictures that have been released and in one of them you can see this huge buble behind nico. i have never set my foot in new york before. (ive only been to florida). so is it some kind of weird building in NYC or is it just something Rockstar has made?

wtf?

yeah i seen it to.why did you steal it?

wtf?

OK guys, calm down.. just tell him to give credit, and to change it not to claim he found it. Who knows, maybe he has a different username on GTAF and it's actually him. No need to go all 'bitch on her period' at him... Jeez

69.. lol, raindrop... not lol as in 'what a stupid idea'.. as in 'lol, you're funny, lol'

Look like it could be a building.. maybe a tourist / info center?

wtf?

OK guys, calm down.. just tell him to give credit, and to change it not to claim he found it. Who knows, maybe he has a different username on GTAF and it's actually him. No need to go all 'bitch on her period' at him... Jeez

69.. lol, raindrop... not lol as in 'what a stupid idea'.. as in 'lol, you're funny, lol'

Look like it could be a building.. maybe a tourist / info center?

1: I DID NOT STEAL THIS FROM GTAFORUMS!!!

2: THEGTAPLACE IS THE ONLY SITE I USE, CONCERNING GTAS

3: IM NOT GONA GIVE CREDIT. BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW THAT GTAFORUMS HAD A POST ABOUT IT

4: I DID NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR FINDING IT. I WAS JUST ASKING WHAT IT COULD BE!

5: and yes it could be some kind of a touristscenter or something.

6: i dont think its a raindrop because you can see some lamppost and stuff infront of it

Edited by frontier

That would be WAY to big to be Rain Drop. I mean, look at it, it looks bigger than anything I've seen. If it was a Rain Drop, I'd be laughing my head off badly. I mean, confusing enough, the bubble behind Niko looks completely off. By "Off", I mean not really part of the game, or not really based Liberty City.

It could possibly be a mistake, or a glitch, either of them two would suit that, because seeing a bubble like that in Liberty City, makes me want to lol badly.

Multiple things. Destination marker sounds pretty plausible. So does tourist center. But does no one even notice that this isn't from the player's POV? Niko is in the screen shot. Further more, nothing really looks right. I mean, it doesn't look like the car "we're" in is on that road, or the other car for that matter. It doesn't even look like the two cars are on the same ground. The shot looks really weird.

Now you mention it, it all looks utterly strange!!!!

Niko looks like he is inside the bonnet of the car and the other little car looks either miles away or a little clown car!!!!!

And that bubble thing??? who knows...

Multiple things. Destination marker sounds pretty plausible. So does tourist center. But does no one even notice that this isn't from the player's POV? Niko is in the screen shot. Further more, nothing really looks right. I mean, it doesn't look like the car "we're" in is on that road, or the other car for that matter. It doesn't even look like the two cars are on the same ground. The shot looks really weird.