Internet Dating?

Connor

Imagine your chillin out with Roman, some woman is following you, and then Niko says, "this crazy bitch has been following me for days now." I think it's time for some brutal euphoria. :thumbsup: It would be cool if they let you have one night stands, under my control Niko would get more pussy than a pack of lesbians. (Like Haze said, "no more fugley bitches!")

Imagine your chillin out with Roman, some woman is following you, and then Niko says, "this crazy bitch has been following me for days now." I think it's time for some brutal euphoria. :thumbsup: It would be cool if they let you have one night stands, under my control Niko would get more pussy than a pack of lesbians. (Like Haze said, "no more fugley bitches!")

I don't think Hot Coffee will be included in this game. JT would definitely get pissed, because he doesen't get any at home. :whistle:

Yeah seriously come on R* GIVE Niko some good girls to suck i mean its hard enough dating them but fuggle faces come on,i understand CJ but he was ugly as hell.So but yeah internet dating would be super cool go to eharmony but rockstar migth call it zsmarmy or liberty dating session.

Yeah seriously come on R* GIVE Niko some good girls to suck i mean its hard enough dating them but fuggle faces come on,i understand CJ but he was ugly as hell.So but yeah internet dating would be super cool go to eharmony but rockstar migth call it zsmarmy or liberty dating session.

And Niko is just sooooo much hotter, right?

I highly doubt this'll be in the game, i'm betting you'll meet women more like you did in 'Burning Desire' in San Andreas, maybe a couple more scattered around public places.

Also, internet dating is pretty lame in real life, so you must be fucking desperate to have to pretend to do it in a video game.

Most likely case is it's just an advert.

I highly doubt this'll be in the game, i'm betting you'll meet women more like you did in 'Burning Desire' in San Andreas, maybe a couple more scattered around public places.

Also, internet dating is pretty lame in real life, so you must be fucking desperate to have to pretend to do it in a video game.

I thougth Niko looked cooler but you have a Niko bellic fetish or something i thougth i was a fan.

As you're unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm, and exophoric referncing, i won't even try to explain what was suposed to make that funny

Now, back on topic with you!Before i banned you cause im a ass

I was being sarcastic duh who would acctually get turned on by seeing an video game character.

Hazer, don't edit what's in the quote boxes, it defeats the object of having them, if you want to call me an ass, then call me an ass. Oh, and 'an' should preceed words that begin with a vowel. Also, don't disrespect the moderators, we're here to try and help you, but we can't do that if you don't help youself (such as, calling moderators 'asses').

Jordan, 'Hot Coffee' refers to the hidden sex scees in San Andreas, where the player would enter a sex minigame after being invited in by a girlfriend for 'coffee'

That would be the San Andreas controversy all over again.

I think you need a GameShark to access it, as it was hidden from view in the final version.

Also, dating in GTA was horrible.... INTERNET dating? Jesus Christ people... WHY would you want this? Oh, yeah, horny virgin preteen boys. My bad.

I think you are the horny preteen virgin boy you will you soon get your cherry pooped but not by me.So shutup please i want GTAIV to be fun and dating is fun hopefully r* will make it better and im not a virgin you ass.If you dont like the fact that you can date then dont do it and thats your opinion and mosly everyone likes the dating thing dating in SA wasnt horrible it was the woman and there lifestlye and the fact you couldnt do anything.

i met my girlfriend on line and im not lame