Internet Dating?

Connor

I think you need a GameShark to access it, as it was hidden from view in the final version.

Also, dating in GTA was horrible.... INTERNET dating? Jesus Christ people... WHY would you want this? Oh, yeah, horny virgin preteen boys. My bad.

I think you are the horny preteen virgin boy you will you soon get your cherry pooped but not by me.So shutup please i want GTAIV to be fun and dating is fun hopefully r* will make it better and im not a virgin you ass.If you dont like the fact that you can date then dont do it and thats your opinion and mosly everyone likes the dating thing dating in SA wasnt horrible it was the woman and there lifestlye and the fact you couldnt do anything.

Dating on a video game is, in fact, pretty lame. Dating in REAL LIFE is fun.... Dating on a video game, is not.

Also, I'd advise you to refrain from calling me an ass. No where did I direct my comment directly at you.

I think you need a GameShark to access it, as it was hidden from view in the final version.

Also, dating in GTA was horrible.... INTERNET dating? Jesus Christ people... WHY would you want this? Oh, yeah, horny virgin preteen boys. My bad.

I think you are the horny preteen virgin boy you will you soon get your cherry pooped but not by me.So shutup please i want GTAIV to be fun and dating is fun hopefully r* will make it better and im not a virgin you ass.If you dont like the fact that you can date then dont do it and thats your opinion and mosly everyone likes the dating thing dating in SA wasnt horrible it was the woman and there lifestlye and the fact you couldnt do anything.

Dating on a video game is, in fact, pretty lame. Dating in REAL LIFE is fun.... Dating on a video game, is not.

Also, I'd advise you to refrain from calling me an ass. No where did I direct my comment directly at you.

cause you called me horny preteen boy

Nice. But you do raise a good point. Internet dating is lame enough, so why would you want it in a video game?

i think san andreas was a good step for dating, but i hope they dont make it a major part of the game, because i dont really see where "dating" fits in with "grand theft auto". grand theft dating? no.

Edited by gtaraider

Meh, I wouldn't really want this in the game either, but it's a possibility that it will, since the game is supposed have a quite a lot of interactivity with internet like things. It did have a URL on the bottom, so like, yea.

Edit:

Hazer, stop telling moderators to shut up in my topic, I'd rather you just shut up, my topic is not for your flaming and total idiot like stuff.

Edited by Psycho Connor