Sign in to follow this  
johnny-kazuki

GANGS!respect?

What up JK.

I hope it's more like the bodygaurds on Vice City, and hopefully they're smart so if you are in trouble you can count on them. I think your friends will be your unofficial gang though.

What up JK.

I hope it's more like the bodygaurds on Vice City, and hopefully they're smart so if you are in trouble you can count on them. I think your friends will be your unofficial gang though.

yo cool thanks for the message :thumbsup: and yeah sounds like a good idear for gang

my guess is that it will be a mix of small street gangs and big organised gangs (like the mafia, drug cartels, yakuza ect). the real new york has both, so i dont see why liberty city wont.

i dont think niko will join any gangs though, he seems more of a one man army

Edited by Sean.

gta iv is very likely to have gangs*, but it is unlikely that niko will be a part of any of them. i think the closest you will get is having gangs have you do missions for them, (ie. taking out an enemy).

as for respect, there will most likely be respect in the game, but probably in a different sense compared to san andreas. im guessing that in gta iv, you will need more respect in order to complete later more difficult missions in the game, where as the first few missions you will not need much respect. thats what i personaly hope and think it might be like.

*spelling error

Edited by gtaraider

I just can't see Niko in a gang. There will probably be gangs, but Niko won't be in them. As for respect, Niko will gain it as he goes along the game. You need money to buy guns, not respect.

Indeed. Since character customization has been taken out earning respect by wearing colors will not be available so Niko will probably be an outsider climbing the Crime Ladder.