getting FAT and EXERCISING

if what your all saying is true and you carn`t eat etc, then this is not going to be realistic like R* want,And they would`nt put clucking bell sprunk etc if you could`nt go there and eat/drink,and get fat.i think you will be to do all those things and many more

We possibly might not eat, but the food shops/restaurants still will be there for show, just like Vice City Stories. I mean, I find it annoying that fat affects the way you run in San Andreas, and it became a pain because CJ could lose weight easily if you never fed him, and that really became annoying too.

Eating would be good, but it should be live Vice City, where you go and get your food, but it doesn't affect Niko's overall physique.

if what your all saying is true and you carn`t eat etc, then this is not going to be realistic like R* want,And they would`nt put clucking bell sprunk etc if you could`nt go there and eat/drink,and get fat.i think you will be to do all those things and many more

So basically if the game were as realistic as people say, then Niko should be able to brush his teeth, use the bathroom, and that crap. Rockstar wants the game to be realistic but not as realistic as possible. It's only a game.

Have you tried Reinstalling MTA. I Wouldn't know if it would require to be reinstalled because it worked perfectly for me first time.

The point in eating wasn't to get fat, it was used as health... Even before San Andreas...

Come 'on. :pissed: Getting fat and getting muscles is not something a European like Niko would do.

Seriously.

Can you REALLY imagine Niko fat, skinny, or with a perfect body with muscles, abs and etc? :weird:

If you think getting fat, skinny, and muscles is REALISTIC then imagine taking the months to get the muscles.

Gaining muscles, getting skinny, and getting fat is way harder than you think (well, not getting fat).

IT TAKES MONTHS/YEARS TO GET MUSCLES AND GET SKINNY!

Edited by NotYouHaha

So basically if the game were as realistic as people say, then Niko should be able to brush his teeth, use the bathroom, and that crap. Rockstar wants the game to be realistic but not as realistic as possible. It's only a game.

r* said Niko can fart i guess they had to put one stupid thing in there.

Come 'on. :pissed: Getting fat and getting muscles is not something a European like Niko would do.

Seriously.

Can you REALLY imagine Niko fat, skinny, or with a perfect body with muscles, abs and etc? :weird:

If you think getting fat, skinny, and muscles is REALISTIC then imagine taking the months to get the muscles.

Gaining muscles, getting skinny, and getting fat is way harder than you think (well, not getting fat).

No it doesn't, actually. In fact, if you know how to do it right, you can do it in a couple of weeks. Still not as fast as in SA, but still decently quick.

Seriously.

No it doesn't, actually. In fact, if you know how to do it right, you can do it in a couple of weeks. Still not as fast as in SA, but still decently quick.

if it takes months/years to get muscels how come i worked out for 3 weeks and got muscels?

Well, oops.

I don't have much experience with gaining muscles and etc but I just thought that it might take months/years. :pissed:

Do I REALLY have to be that accurate? My point was that in San Andreas, you gain muscles and get skinny too quickly!

i hated that when you start to feel hungry and you in the middle of the desert and by them time you get food you`v lost loads of weight,but i don`t no if this feature has gone in GTAIV