Gran Turismo 4 Thread

Chris

I have my copy of GT4 and boy is it awesome! The graphics make the XBOX look like and out-dated console. You can also take pics of your car (much like Chris mentioned), but there's also a slideshow you can make with the pics that you've taken! Your own custom screensaver, lol.

Unfortunately, to print your photos, you have to have an Epson printer, which I don't. <_< There's much more added to the game, but I'm not giving anymore away. Purchase the game.

I played this game a few times in GAME and I wasn't impressed by it, but I'm more into the street racing (games like GTA and NFS:U)

Yeah I've the 4 main Gran Tursimo games and love them all so I guess I like it more. I do have 3 or 4 NFS games too though. I like a lot of racing games.

BTW the one they have in GAME isn't a proper version is it, you can't exactly get far with it to appreciate it more.

I got 25 all I got to do is work on another 25 and the game will be mine. I want to buy a ford taurus SHO when I get the game.q

If you have GT3, you can transfer your data to GT4 to give you your A& B lisence AND 100 credits. So, the Taurus might not even be needed... unless it's your favorite car or something like that...

I got 25 all I got to do is work on another 25 and the game will be mine. I want to buy a ford taurus SHO when I get the game.q

If you have GT3, you can transfer your data to GT4 to give you your A& B lisence AND 100 credits. So, the Taurus might not even be needed... unless it's your favorite car or something like that...

I have a newer less powerful taurus. Does anyone know if there is a litmit on the garage.