plans

Hazer

Well me and my friends are gonna have a party nothing big just like 5 of us playing old GTA games chating and checking the lastest news.Eat something like wings and soda and then when its close to count down we are gonna say 5 4 3 2 1 GTAIV RELEASE and just have a great time put up some old GTA posters and remeber the good times we has with the old GTA games, and then go by GTAIV the next day.What are you guys doing.

really.

having a countdown party seems a little extreme for a game, but if that what your doing, im not going to try to stop you.

as for me, im going to probably hang out, and then ill check the tgtap home page and realize its been out for 2 days, and then ill split the price with a friend and go buy it. (since i dont have an xbox yet, i can borrow his xbox every once in a while until i get one)

I might have the money to buy it but whos to say the stores will have it
I know they will have it ,I have a friend that works at a game store he is 17 he is not gonna go to school that day so he can put GTAIV on the shelves he tells me stuff about GTAIV like the screenshots he told me there where new ones(not now but the ones i said OMFG NEW SCREESNHOTS) he also said that Niko will stumble over stuff (we know this already but) he told me like 2 days before they announced that I ask him questions about the game all the time, any one want me to give your questions to him he doesnt know all about it he KNOWS ALOT ABOUT GTAIV THOW his boss told him or something he wont tell me much because he said it will ruin the game for me.He migth give me a discount when i buy GTAIV.

I'll end up in my bed doing some revision. I wouldn't even care less if I didn't get the game, exams are probably my number 1 priority at the moment. Exams are important and I can't fuck up if I buy GTA IV. I'll just wait until my exams are over, and when a PC release date comes, then I'll get it.

Seems stupid to buy it straight away, but most of us are "GTA Crazy" fans, so it would be important (Well, for them). If I do have plans to get myself a PS3 or XBox 360 I'll eventually buy GTA IV with it.

ive bought a 360 and the games getting delivered to me on realese day :D woo hoo ill probably sit with my fiance ( ignore her and play the game all day argue with her to play the game and generaly just be an ass so i can play it ):)

Yeah, that sounds reaaally nice. Be an ass to your FIANCE over a VIDEOGAME. Not only make her mad, but let her develop a nice hatred for video games because of how big of an ass they make you. Thanks, buddy, men all over the world, appreciate your bullshit.

I definitely won't be buying the game on the day. I might look around for the PC version, read the GTAIV page on Wikipedia, and most important of all, try not to read or see any spoilers ;)

Look around for the PC version? You'll be waiting a few months.

Well me and my friends are gonna have a party nothing big just like 5 of us playing old GTA games chating and checking the lastest news.Eat something like wings and soda and then when its close to count down we are gonna say 5 4 3 2 1 GTAIV RELEASE and just have a great time put up some old GTA posters and remeber the good times we has with the old GTA games, and then go by GTAIV the next day.What are you guys doing.

Your a bit sad aren't you.

Tbh it will just be another day, il probably get it on the weekend in the week it comes out.

Your a bit sad aren't you.

Tbh it will just be another day, il probably get it on the weekend in the week it comes out.

Man shutup leave me alone faggot stop posting if you dont like my topics i go somewhere you rant like a little bitch,dame go away.I can do what i want you cant stop me your a bit sad arnt you.