Sign in to follow this  
Hazer

plans

I need to pre-order it from GAME first, just need some money. Hazer, don't flame in these forums, just PM him or something. Here's a better idea: Ignore him... <_<

Edited by GTA Don

I need to pre-order it from GAME first, just need some money. Hazer, don't flame in these forums, just PM him or something. Here's a better idea: Ignore him... <_<
SHUTUP.Who are you,your always telling me what to do all you do is be like eh dont do that,and the guy above you just sAID that.

SHUTUP.Who are you,your always telling me what to do all you do is be like eh dont do that,and the guy above you just sAID that.

HE IS a much better guy than you so follow is advice and stop acting like a prick, geez now you made me insult you.

I'm gonna spend all day playing GTA IV, only taking a break to eat.

If i've got the money for a system, i'll get my bro to get a copy for me when he gets his...

Then, i'll probably play it for ages, get a headache, ignore my need to take shit and die.

Hazer, why does trouble seem to follow you around, don't order people about, you're not so perfect yourself...