fire

Hazer

Hmm good question, I think he will try to put it out with his hands.The stop drop and roll thing sounds alot to do for something so little dont you think?
How old are you?But why is it whenever I come up with a idea you always say "dont you think thats to much".And dame I edited your post this time it has grammar structure.

me in 19 and im just saying what i think like u do and ur heads stuck up ur ass if u think ur ideas are good my grammer sorry english isnt my first lanuage scottish is thats why im not spelling like a nerd
Well last I checked people appriciated some good writing but I didnt know, I had heads I thougth I One heads but in scotlands they must have two heads and I also didnt know you could be in 19 i always thougth you had to be 19,get a new keyboard with puntautions on it or maybe you need a leep pad learning system or is that to hightech. Edited by Hazer

"Scottish" isn't a separate language... Celtic and Gaelic are. And don't bother with phrases like "heads stuck up ur ass", that's just rude. If you put your points more... calmly, people will respect what you have to say a lot more. As soon as you start swearing and handing out personal insults, people stop listening to your point and just start arguing, no matter how right you may have been in the first place.

Hazer, I think you shouldn't be making so many topics. Yes some of them are okay, but some of them are not. Stick with replying in other peoples' topics until you've been here longer and you understand the forum a bit better. Topics are much more visible than posts, and are used to start an entirely new topic of conversation that does not already exist. Obviously this is not adhered to strongly in the off-topic areas, but should definitely count in important places like this.

On topic, yes I think Niko will react more to being set on fire, not just standing there losing health. Likewise with everything else in the game. Take for instance the fact that if Niko falls, he will curl into a ball ready to roll when he lands.

^ those sentences probably wasn't worth an entire topic.

"Scottish" isn't a separate language... Celtic and Gaelic are. And don't bother with phrases like "heads stuck up ur ass", that's just rude. If you put your points more... calmly, people will respect what you have to say a lot more. As soon as you start swearing and handing out personal insults, people stop listening to your point and just start arguing, no matter how right you may have been in the first place.

Hazer, I think you shouldn't be making so many topics. Yes some of them are okay, but some of them are not. Stick with replying in other peoples' topics until you've been here longer and you understand the forum a bit better. Topics are much more visible than posts, and are used to start an entirely new topic of conversation that does not already exist. Obviously this is not adhered to strongly in the off-topic areas, but should definitely count in important places like this.

On topic, yes I think Niko will react more to being set on fire, not just standing there losing health. Likewise with everything else in the game. Take for instance the fact that if Niko falls, he will curl into a ball ready to roll when he lands.

^ those sentences probably wasn't worth an entire topic.

Gerard Im sorry,but all I did was fix his sentence and ask his age but he got all defensive saying my heads up my ass and stuff ,I just wanted a simple answer and I get cursed at for that If I was Geread I would give you a warning and a lesson on grammar.

do u no something i have not seen 1 nice person on this forum all stuck up ass holes sorry my writing and my thoughts on things arent as valued as assholes who have alot of posts now fuck off :) ban me :):D hazer u get a life having a fucking party for a game in this country ur classed as a social reject and u just crack me up lol u gonna have little baloons ? wee tea party ur mommy gonna look after the little preciase baby awwwww. lol North Motherwell Mad Sqwad #1 ya fuckin daftys ;)

Edited by JordanW

do u no something if not seen 1 nice person on this forum all stuck up ass holes sorry my writing and my thoughts on things arent as valued as assholes who have alot of posts now fuck off :) ban me :):D hazer u get a life having a fucking party for a game in this country ur classed as a social reject and u just crack me up lol u gonna have little baloons ? wee tea party ur mommy gonna look after the little preciase baby awwwww. lol North Motherwell Mad Sqwad #1 ya fuckin daftys ;)
bANNED THIS FUCKING NOOB

shut up little boy its probably past ur bed time go and get a cuddle from ur mum and a kiss and get tucked in, ur not evan aged to play the freakin game never mind comment on BAN ME :D THE LITTLE BOY SPEAKS HE SAYED TO BAN ME

GO AHEAD U CAN LOOK AT THE FORUM ANYWAY EVAN IF UR NOT A MEMBER STUPIT FUCKS

hazer is a snitch :) he just went on skys profile then told him lol

shut up little boy its probably past ur bed time go and get a cuddle from ur mum and a kiss and get tucked in, ur not evan aged to play the freakin game never mind comment on BAN ME :D THE LITTLE BOY SPEAKS HE SAYED TO BAN ME

GO AHEAD U CAN LOOK AT THE FORUM ANYWAY EVAN IF UR NOT A MEMBER STUPIT FUCKS

hazer is a snitch :) he just went on skys profile then told him lol

bITCH stop talking about this place your butt is gonna be gone funny you been here2days and your banned sucks im gonna still be here asshole

wtf?somebody get me a translater cause i didnt understand a word of that sentence well whatever it is it definetly doesnt qualify as a sentence,and that translater needs to be the hfuhbvfkva version.Oh and most of the mods here arnt old enough to play the game and it doesnt matter cause when april 29,rolls around im bet im gonna have it.

lol my spelling is readable i have seen worse from you, and a translator why are u aliterate can you not read, infact why am i evan arguing with you because u have shit ideas :S no one wants to play a sims version of gta if u want it to be like that mod ur sims and stop hassling people about a game which is like real life, because people who want a game like that, dont have a life of there own and u have prooved that so fuck off and stop acting like a baby party boy

lol my spelling is readable i have seen worse from you, and a translator why are u aliterate can you not read, infact why am i evan arguing with you because u have shit ideas :S no one wants to play a sims version of gta if u want it to be like that mod ur sims and stop hassling people about a game which is like real life, because people who want a game like that, dont have a life of there own and u have prooved that so fuck off and stop acting like a baby party boy
again WTF?UM,Inever mentioned the sims before,and its funny your english just got better all of sudden your not from scotland,ashame people lie about there selfs Hmm you must be some kid that gets bashed at school and has no friends so you come here and act stuff your insults cant hurt me cause this is the internet.

Jordan, cut it out. So you're Scottish, amazing. I don't see what that has to do with anything. Nobody commented on your grammar or spelling until you brought it up. To be honest, nobody cares. Unless you start insulting people, because you can prevent that.

Hazer, this is why I told you to read read the forums more. Number one rule is if someone insults you, don't insult them back. If they flame you, you don't have to flame them back. Just ignore them and move on, or comment on the on-topic half of their post (if there is one).

Also, don't tell us what to do. I've been modding on this forum for 3 years now, I think I've got the hang of it. "If I was Geread I would give you a warning and a lesson on grammar" - grammar isn't the only thing that matters, it just helps people understand each other.

"your insults cant hurt me cause this is the internet" - If insults can't hurt over the internet, why do you insult him?

"ban me" - Sometimes I wonder why people like you bother. You obviously care enough about the forum to come here, register and post. You obviously care about Hazer's opinion enough to retaliate to him and swap insults. Yet you put on the false attitude as if you don't care. Very strange.

If you guys don't like each other, go fight on MSN or somewhere else. I already explained how topics are important to us, and how the GTA IV section is also important. If you go round fighting like this, you won't be here for very long. If you start ignoring staff and fighting and flaming when expressly told not to, you won't last the day.

Your posting rights have been revoked for 24 hours. Take that as a final warning, because we don't need people here fighting like this.