Devil May Cry 4

Dirty Harry

The demo was awesome. It brings me back to those PS2 days when games weren't easy as shit and were just really fun to play and try to finish (if you didn't notice, the demo was actually quite hard, especially the boss). I really loved it. I'd buy it on the day its released, its just I have way to many games to complete first (I have to finish Saints Row, The Orange Box, and Assassin's Creed)!

The demo was awesome. It brings me back to those PS2 days when games weren't easy as shit and were just really fun to play and try to finish (if you didn't notice, the demo was actually quite hard, especially the boss). I really loved it. I'd buy it on the day its released, its just I have way to many games to complete first (I have to finish Saints Row, The Orange Box, and Assassin's Creed)!

You mean the Icy fuckers?

No, I'm talking about after you kill those three guys, there's an enormous boss in the castle behind them. Don't tell me you didn't fight him...

No, I'm talking about after you kill those three guys, there's an enormous boss in the castle behind them. Don't tell me you didn't fight him...

Oh, Berial, yeah that fight was fucking awesome! Also fucking hard. But it was cool...

Oh, Berial, yeah that fight was fucking awesome! Also fucking hard. But it was cool...

Yeah, that was his name. I totally forgot, I remembered it starting with a B though. :P

Get this, the game has an achievement called "Tonight, We Dine In Hell." Win.