Sign in to follow this  
Hazer

rags to riches

Well in the new screenshot with Niko holding an ak-47 outside of Chinatown,as we see his clothes seem to be alot classyer than most of the screenshots.which makes me think, I thougth it was "rag to sligthly better rags",but with the new clothes and weapons that makes me think will Niko get a mansion, clothes,assets and the other perks that came in the other "GTA"games.But do you think that Niko will get all this stuff or do you think that it will be about survival.

Edited by Hazer

He's probably going to gain money and get the clothes while he does the mission, like if he's robbing a bank, then he'll have to wear suitable clothes for it. Or, he could just buy the clothes from the shops, don't know if this feature has been confirmed.

You don't necessarly have to be a multimillionaire with big mansions to wear suits ...
Yeah but you also dont have to be a poor asshole to wear some trackpants,but inst it just strang Niko is so powerful looking all of a sudden.Imagine it Niko walks into Vlads bar with the suit on and says Vlad what Mission you got for me,besides Niko is in Liberty City to help his cousin be rich all he needs is a million dollars and Romans rich.But we always surpass that ammount of money.