tommy

Hazer

well if you look at the GTAIV 3 trailer and pause at 1:38 of the trailer you see a guy yelling at Niko GTAIV screenshot 70 I know the voice is a bit off but the hair looks like tommys the nose is a bit bigger the clothes looks like something he would wear the head is shaped like tommy the guy looks about 68 back in 1986 tommy looked about 50 or 40 so i guess 21 years tommy would look alot different.So do you think thats tommy.

post-16523-1201969967_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hazer

Well, he was in his 30's in Vice City, so he'd be around 50 now. It's possible I guess, but it doesn't look like him at all.
Well lets see 40 years from now gerards not gonna looks like he does now and besides tommy didnt exactly take care of him self and i dont think he uses anti-aging creaming,besides Why wouldnt tommy come back to Liberty I mean it is his home after all.

You have a point that he looks like Tommy, but the chances are it might not be him. They could of probably used the same face, but altered the face a little and made the guy look old, so he could be a completely different man.

Nice find though, it does seem interesting enough, but we can't be sure that Tommy Vercetti will be in GTA IV.

You have a point that he looks like Tommy, but the chances are it might not be him. They could of probably used the same face, but altered the face a little and made the guy look old, so he could be a completely different man.

Nice find though, it does seem interesting enough, but we can't be sure that Tommy Vercetti will be in GTA IV.

Yeah the chances are slim but come on that does look alot like tommy and I dont think Rockstar would have changed the face just to make another character,and the attiude that guy has reminds be off tommy.

woah hey. theres no need for that. if you dont like another member, say it to them somewhere else, not in the forums.

and i dont see any resemblence between tommy vercetti and this guy, and i dont see how you can see it, even though it is 20 years later. also the fact that its already been confirmed that there will be no returning characters in this game earlier on, you still made a topic about characters returning. i suggest you do your research before you post.

It's confirmed that nobody will be returning from previous GTA games...

It does annoy me when people outright refuse to believe stuff that's confirmed.

Regardless, he does resemble tommy a little, and could, in the true R* fashion, be a parody or satire of him.

They said virtually nobody, that means one or two people could show up, but not to play a large role in the game, just like Claude in San Andreas. Eat your words Badge Boy. :lolbounce:

@topic I don't think that's Tommy because of the voice in the trailer, but anythings possible.

Edited by The Cool

It's confirmed that nobody will be returning from previous GTA games...

It does annoy me when people outright refuse to believe stuff that's confirmed.

Regardless, he does resemble tommy a little, and could, in the true R* fashion, be a parody or satire of him.

They said virtually nobody, that means one or two people could show up, but not to play a large role in the game, just like Claude in San Andreas. Eat your words Badge Boy. :lolbounce:

LOL :lolbounce: But you guys that say its not tommy are just saying that cause it looks nothing like him in SA claude didnt looklike the him,and this is a whole new step for :R*N: so of course he is not gonna look the same besides he isnt exactly what you called young back in VC he looked like he was 50 cause he already been to jaile for 15 years so i would imagine him looking kinda ruged.But just because :R*: said that there are virtually no returning characters doesnt mean there wont be any ,like R* could have lied so we wouldnt be all OMG returning characters i bet claude no CJ or maybe sweet.I think they said this so there wont be any contriversy or any unneeded exciment.