Sign in to follow this  
Thug-a-nomics

Favourite Wrestler

I've always liked wrestling . But sometimes they just act too fake , sometimes interference , they hit him slowly i mean he just didn't punch him when he sees him lol ..

I know wrestling is fake, but im not so sure that the blood on Eddie's head hit by John Bradshaw Layfield is real or not.

WWE Favorite Wrestlers: Undertaker, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Gurrero

WWE Hate Wrestlers: John Bradshaw Layfield :thumbsdown: (he sucks), Kane

Did you guys see the pretty 'recent' match , Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton in the fall counts anywhere . Omfg they got barbed wrires stuffs . Worst thing Randy fell onto the beach of pins !

Did you guys see the pretty 'recent' match , Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton in the fall counts anywhere . Omfg they got barbed wrires stuffs . Worst thing Randy fell onto the beach of pins !

See now how could that be fake? <_<

Also all the blood is real. They cut their foreheads with razors. Read Hulk Hogan's autobiography and you'll learn alot about the inside of the wrestling world :)

Now hulk hogan isn't part of wwe damn it lol . I'm waiting for Smackdown Vs. Raw , and SA of course .

Anyway if you watched the fullshow , they gone backstage for awhile , maybe some medics helped them to remove the pins .