Missions

Hazer

Mission Name:-Death from Above

Target: First get a hunter,fly down the cuban ediots base and take down the attackin' cubans!! After that cubans send out sea sparrows,take them out too!! Then from nowhere and RPG hits you and you bail out and parachute all way down to cuban base!! There you go with a final fight to finish with cuban ganglord HAZER. :lolbounce:

Reward:-900000$,Hunter unlocked,You can now take missions from Ballas leader Lou park!! :lolbounce: ,Minigun,RPG is always available in HAZER'S Place. :worship:

Hey Hazer if you feel bad for using your name there,I'm extremely sorry!! But i know you won't mind!! ;)

Mission Name:-Death from Above

Target: First get a hunter,fly down the cuban ediots base and take down the attackin' cubans!! After that cubans send out sea sparrows,take them out too!! Then from nowhere and RPG hits you and you bail out and parachute all way down to cuban base!! There you go with a final fight to finish with cuban ganglord HAZER. :lolbounce:

Reward:-900000$,Hunter unlocked,You can now take missions from Ballas leader Lou park!! :lolbounce: ,Minigun,RPG is always available in HAZER'S Place. :worship:

Hey Hazer if you feel bad for using your name there,I'm extremely sorry!! But i know you won't mind!! ;)

No not at all It was good i like being apart of the story,maybe i should go to my place and steal my own rpg

:lolbounce: but the mission has to be about Niko.

Edited by Hazer

Mission name:Dead cousin

about:Your cousin is taken captive and you have to go save him from men who he owes money to before they kill him

reward:You can now use your cousin's car,gambling front gained and you also get attempts on your life from the gang you attacked saving your cousin

Mission name:WWIII

Niko has to face the russian mob outside there factory Niko also has Jacob with him,they have to take out the russian mob boys then enter the factory and kill more goons until you get to the office of the factory and you kill the leader and then Niko has to thow a molotov cocktail into gas tanks blowing up any survivors then Niko and Jacob have to escape.

rewards:Niko can now have a safehouse at all the mobs places Niko also gets and mafia mansion,limo,$10,000 and has to do a PROCTECTION RING.

Edited by Hazer