Got some wacky ideas for a GTA game?

Huckleberry Pie

OK, so we all know that Grand Theft Auto's one of the most-parodied games, so do you guys have some crazy or unlikely ideas for a GTA game, like a GTA game set in the Sahara, or even a game based on a children's book or cartoon? No racist/insulting jokes, please...
I got one CJ is cop and he walks down the street and he sees big bird in the dukes with Niko sucking a old lemon while roman sucks a dogs utters.

How about Grand Theft Auto: Disney Princess Edition? Play as one of them, jack a carriage, and do some horseback drive-by shootings with an MP5 or a TEC 9... Over 50 insane jumps, a more aggressive police force, and the RAGE engine... How's that for a game?
thats good and have the cops be donald duck the mansion would be the disyney castle.

How about Grand Theft Auto: Disney Princess Edition? Play as one of them, jack a carriage, and do some horseback drive-by shootings with an MP5 or a TEC 9... Over 50 insane jumps, a more aggressive police force, and the RAGE engine... How's that for a game?
thats good and have the cops be donald duck the mansion would be the disyney castle.

I'll do a box art later... :lolbounce:

Lmao...disney GTA...

It would be cool to do, these sorta things sound like you could just get lots of texture / skin mods and it would be done nearly...

Run away donald duck will run you down with...umm...lol

Yeah, imagine Snow White or Belle jacking a vehicle and gunning down pedestrians... Now that girl can seek revenge against her stepmother... :coolthumbup:

EDIT: I'm now working on the parody wallpaper; might as well be done within an hour or so...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Lmao...disney GTA...

It would be cool to do, these sorta things sound like you could just get lots of texture / skin mods and it would be done nearly...

Yeah, imagine Snow White or Belle jacking a vehicle and gunning down pedestrians... Now that girl can seek revenge against her stepmother... :coolthumbup:

EDIT: I'm now working on the parody wallpaper; might as well be done within an hour or so...

And have an ak-47 hidden in goofys hat, he says shucks cindarela you gonna die,LOL

Lmao...disney GTA...

And have an ak-47 hidden in goofys hat, he says shucks cindarela you gonna die,LOL

Maybe we'll do this in Vice City, or in a "land far, far away"... Or, how about a Grove Street cameo?

Do they use wands or something?

Yes, but only as melee weapons...

Nah, you would be Cinderella with a TEC9 :P

...in addition, Cinderella can also perform a horseback drive-by with a TEC9, too...

Oh, and I was just thinking, does any one of you have some Disney Princess meshes?

• 3 years later...