what web sites should there be in gta IV

im sorry if ones bin made before you may close if there are others,i was just wandering what websites will be in GTA IV
FAIL,no Jonhny we dont know what websites will be in GTAIV except for 2,but what sites do we want in there isnt a fail.I will be happy to tell you what sites i think should be there.

im sorry if ones bin made before you may close if there are others,i was just wandering what websites will be in GTA IV
FAIL,no Jonhny we dont know what websites will be in GTAIV except for 2,but what sites do we want in there isnt a fail.I will be happy to tell you what sites i think should be there.

i think there should be things like cloths and cars etc for sale on the web

The websites I think should be there, a website for chating with Roman or Jacob kinda like myspace or MSN,and a food ordering system or a pizza ad like they have on plangta.com.Or a dating chat line go pick up girls then go out and i wonder if there will be a clothing thing to or order stuff from the internet.Get a new phone or something

or buy swords and a weapons on the internet.And my last idea is a online sexshop go by dildos chains condoms like for when you have sex with your girlfriends then her pleasure goes up more.

Lol @ MSN.

I find having MSN on GTA IV kind of a interesting Idea. You could interact with virtual guys all over the world. Or you could chat with some of your friends, depending on if they have IV. Interesting idea, but a better name would suit it. I also think sites such as Cluckin' Bell will have a website, and I think alot more shops will have a website, but it won't good looking. I don't know if Ammunation's gonna be included in GTA IV, but that was probably one site that would be funny to visit.

The websites I think should be there, a website for chating with Roman or Jacob kinda like myspace or MSN,and a food ordering system or a pizza ad like they have on plangta.com.Or a dating chat line go pick up girls then go out and i wonder if there will be a clothing thing to or order stuff from the internet.Get a new phone or something

or buy swords and a weapons on the internet.And my last idea is a online sexshop go by dildos chains condoms like for when you have sex with your girlfriends then her pleasure goes up more.

theres some good thoughts there dude :coolthumbup:
Lol @ MSN.

I find having MSN on GTA IV kind of a interesting Idea. You could interact with virtual guys all over the world. Or you could chat with some of your friends, depending on if they have IV. Interesting idea, but a better name would suit it. I also think sites such as Cluckin' Bell will have a website, and I think alot more shops will have a website, but it won't good looking. I don't know if Ammunation's gonna be included in GTA IV, but that was probably one site that would be funny to visit.

lol like illigal websites NICE :thumbsup:

Lol @ MSN.

No ammunation will be returning thats why you have lil Jacob.

the internet would be good for hacking into ur rivals databases :) maybe find out about a person on the police website (once you ahve hacked it) wel not know untill the game is released

That will be a feature, all the police cars will have on board computers for you to look up details on targets.

I think I heard that there will be a dating website, I think something like ebay would be sweet so that instead of scowering the map for a particular item you can save time by bidding for it.

Lol, MSN. If they did include that, they'd probably rename it to something else. Not having Ammunation sucks, you can still buy weapons from Lil' Jacob, along the game he restocks and gets more heavier weapons e.g. Rocket Launcher and the Minigun if it's included. There should be quite a few websites, Cluckin' Bell and some others.