Things you don't know about people!

Connor

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take pleasure in other peoples pain and suffering, I reck peoples lives and it makes me feel warm inside so that I smile and chuckle for a while...

Once I spat on a grave and started laughing...

I doubt you've ever wrecked anyone's life at the age you are at. Stop feeding us all of this. Even IF it is true, WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. It's become extremely bothersome knowing everytime I see "Cat Licker" I'm going to see some bullshit about pain and gore. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY.

I take pleasure in other peoples pain and suffering, I reck peoples lives and it makes me feel warm inside so that I smile and chuckle for a while...

You. Sick. Fucking. Heartless. Bastard.

He's full of it. Ignore it.

Please, no flaming...

Sometimes I laugh at violence too.

But not that heavy as Cat Licker :Pp

Stop feeding him. Stop giving him the attention he wants. You guys are fueling his little "ego". He isn't anything near what he's telling us. I'm sick and tired of it. It's pissing me off. I've met people in REAL LIFE that are sicker than he claims to be. I've hung out with the type of people he's trying to make himself out to be. He's full of it. He's trying to be cool. Every little 13 year old does it.

Furthermore, I've always wondered why exactly random facts about people belonged in the Serious Chat? Honestly.

Stop feeding him. Stop giving him the attention he wants. You guys are fueling his little "ego". He isn't anything near what he's telling us. I'm sick and tired of it. It's pissing me off. I've met people in REAL LIFE that are sicker than he claims to be. I've hung out with the type of people he's trying to make himself out to be. He's full of it. He's trying to be cool. Every little 13 year old does it.

Furthermore, I've always wondered why exactly random facts about people belonged in the Serious Chat? Honestly.

Aww so he is still in that "I am diffrent and sick and demented" stage all preteens go through. They think they are so unique <3 No worries, one day-just like everyone else who did it-he will realize how annoying and inappropriate his facade is and will stop. But remember ... "this is not a phase" just like all of them say before they realize that it is. ^.^

Really that just pi**** me off what you said. Id like to see you in pain and suffering......muppet.

Anyway I guess some people dont know but I can learn to drive in approx 6 moths.....I know its scary :thumbsup:

Cat Licker ... this is getting really old so fast it is not even funny. You are not demented, you just want attention and it is pathetic that you need to pretend to be something you are clearly not because your level of though is that of a puppy who constantly needs attention. Go take this lowly need of reassurance to a forum of 13 year olds going through the same annoying phase that pretend to care. Aren't you a bit too young to play GTA anyways? You are obviously to immature to play it. Come back when you have something of value to say.

Cat Licker ... this is getting really old so fast it is not even funny. You are not demented, you just want attention and it is pathetic that you need to pretend to be something you are clearly not because your level of though is that of a puppy who constantly needs attention. Go take this lowly need of reassurance to a forum of 13 year olds going through the same annoying phase that pretend to care. Aren't you a bit too young to play GTA anyways? You are obviously to immature to play it. Come back when you have something of value to say.

erm... i agree with you to an extent...

however if he really is like this and it isn't just a phase then well you really aren't helping the situation, also there are many people on this forum who have been playing GTA since they were 13 and younger, personally i have been playing since the very first game (i am 16 now) so what since i was about 9 or 10? i dunno something like that maybe even younger... your age doesn't actually matter, what matters is that you realise the difference between GTA and the REAL WORLD

people if we stop giving cat licker a hard time maybe if it is a phase he will grow out of it

oh and what you said about all teens going through it... erm all i can say is i didnt and i know plenty of others who didn't so stop trying to be the mature people of the forum and chill out

soimething you didn't know about me? well... people piss me off... alot!

Yeah, I know a few people who are at least 2 years younger then me who have a very high level of intelligence running a forum or two. I've been playing GTA since I was what? 11? Or something and take my brother who started playing San Andreas, Vice City and GTAIII since he was like 6! He's 8 turning 9 this October so yeah. And we never talk and act GTA. We understand it's a game and that surviving a car crash of absurd size and walking out alive or shooting 1000 cops then walking out a free man because my car is a different colour (lol) is impossible.

The only reason Cat Licker is getting a hard time is because of his first comments in the Hamsters Microwave situation in which after he continued to say such disgraceful things. No offense but he's bringing it on himself if he's lying. He's only about a month or two younger then me..

Even if they did they would be banned or warned.

I don't hate you. I just found it quite offensive about the Hamster thing and all. I'm sure all of us have been bullied at school at least once and yes even I have tried toughening up to make it better but it just doesn't work in my case. I just have to be myself and that's all. But your case is complicated..I don't really understand how sick thoughts would prevent bullying.

Do you really want me to go through the very long process of explaining why I express sick and evil things like this?

Because of past experiences of bullying and stuff, I've been using sick and horrible things in my head to deal with it, now I'm different, people might think I'm weak still, so I sub consciously express things that are horrible and sick so people might not think I'm soft, weak or whatever and it's gotten into a habit. It's hard to explain, but I'll try hard not to say things anymore now I understand why I do it.

Sorry.

And how exactly is "lol, hope you crash the car..." a way of dealing with something that happened in the past? <_<

At least you've apologized...

Do you really want me to go through the very long process of explaining why I express sick and evil things like this?

Because of past experiences of bullying and stuff, I've been using sick and horrible things in my head to deal with it, now I'm different, people might think I'm weak still, so I sub consciously express things that are horrible and sick so people might not think I'm soft, weak or whatever and it's gotten into a habit. It's hard to explain, but I'll try hard not to say things anymore now I understand why I do it.

Sorry.

And how exactly is "lol, hope you crash the car..." a way of dealing with something that happened in the past? <_<

At least you've apologized...

It's a way of making people think they can't bully me because they think I'm soft and weak.

Dude... no one bullies you here. They just bitch at you when you say the things you hope will MAKE them not bully you, so yeah. Here, you're safe. And if ANYONE has anything else to say about it, take it to PM. I'm tired of seeing this mess.

Things you don't know about me? I go through hoes like shoes. :lol:

edit: I think I said the same thing as someone else. Oops. READ BEFORE YOU POST.