Things you don't know about people!

Connor

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo, Linkin Park fucking SUCK! THEY ARE THE BAND I FUCKING HATE THE MOST!!! THEY ARE RUINING MUSIC, THEY ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH, I WANT THEM TO DIE!!!

Linkin Park is awesome. I've downloaded all of Meteora and Collision Course, most of Hybrid Theory, and half of Minutes to Midnight. Not to mention a few songs from their LPU CDs. I'd wear a LP hoodie every day if I had one. I'd go to one of their concerts if being around thousands of people didn't piss me off.

As you can see, I'm pretty quick to defend the few things that bring me joy in my life.

Hm, I this is something about me, and I wondered if anybody has any way to overcome it...

My new girlfriend wants me to kiss her, but I just can't do it, I'm really really nervous, and I really want to, but I'm really nervous...

Is she ugly or something? jk, but really all you can do is confront your fears and just go for it, also remember that she is probably a little nervous too.

Hm, I this is something about me, and I wondered if anybody has any way to overcome it...

My new girlfriend wants me to kiss her, but I just can't do it, I'm really really nervous, and I really want to, but I'm really nervous...

kiss her. lol. just do it. you might get lucky.

And also i bet that nobody knew that i didnt know anything about modding until i joined this forum.

Edited by Da Ghost

Imo, Linkin Park fucking SUCK! THEY ARE THE BAND I FUCKING HATE THE MOST!!! THEY ARE RUINING MUSIC, THEY ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH, I WANT THEM TO DIE!!!

Linkin Park is awesome. I've downloaded all of Meteora and Collision Course, most of Hybrid Theory, and half of Minutes to Midnight. Not to mention a few songs from their LPU CDs. I'd wear a LP hoodie every day if I had one. I'd go to one of their concerts if being around thousands of people didn't piss me off.

As you can see, I'm pretty quick to defend the few things that bring me joy in my life.

Minutes To Midnight is total trash, listened to it on a friends MP3, the songs are pretty shite, lyrics aswell. On that song Given Up the guy says "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??" He needs to know it is not him, it is defintly his band.

Meteora is a decent album, some songs are nice.

When I try to talk to people I barely have eye contact with them, I mumble when I talk and I shake. I suck at social stuff.

Wow I thought I was the only one in the world like that. I remember my mum saying Im abnormal and shit. but i finally found out your like me

we are twins!

Trwins to be honest!