Things you don't know about people!

Connor

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe this or not, but its real.

When I was a kid, most probably 4-5 years old, a girl from the neighborhood a year elder to me, would come over to my place to play, just as usual.

One day she just came over; only me and my mom were in the home. Mom was just busy doing things and we were playing in just one of the corners of a room, not much lit. She just said let us play the ghost and the housewife, wherein the ghost comes, pulls the breast-feeding child from the mom and sucks all the milk and runs away. Then we would switch the roles of the ghost and the mom....Sheeeeesh.....I sucked....she sucked then for 2/3 times....again....lol

Thats something no one nows about me, until now.

Believe this or not, but its real.

When I was a kid, most probably 4-5 years old, a girl from the neighborhood a year elder to me, would come over to my place to play, just as usual.

One day she just came over; only me and my mom were in the home. Mom was just busy doing things and we were playing in just one of the corners of a room, not much lit. She just said let us play the ghost and the housewife, wherein the ghost comes, pulls the breast-feeding child from the mom and sucks all the milk and runs away. Then we would switch the roles of the ghost and the mom....Sheeeeesh.....I sucked....she sucked then for 2/3 times....again....lol

Thats something no one nows about me, until now.

:blink: Do you two still play that game