Things you don't know about people!

Connor

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106? lol

I've had almost 142 I think... I think.

:blink: It could be but Einstein, the smartest man on Earth had just above 160 and only 0.00001% have more than 140 or 150 <_<

The normal IQ is between 90 and 110.

That's a normal IQ test, it could be another type of IQ test you took, with a different rating system from 10 to 250 let's say, I heard about these types of tests but the normal ones have a rating from 10 to 160.

Back on-topic, my puppy died this month, it only lived a few months, it was ours for just one month. :cry:

Or whatever.

I am afraid of the dark. Or not so much the dark, but the unexpected. Also my house has tons of mirrors in it; it's scary to walk around at night.

I wear hats every time I leave the house.

Me too.

I used to be scared of the dark, because I thought the Anglerfish from Finding Nemo would pop out of the dark and eat me.

I was stupid back then.

I still am.

It's been awhile but I tested in the mid 140s.

At 6'3" & 275#s, I sometimes envy guys like L-RiC. I literally can't fit in cars like a Toyota Paseo (almost have to fold in

half to get in) & look ridiculous on smaller bikes.

i was predicted by my doctor to be 6'4" because my foot size is 12 almost 13, but i ent gonna be 6'4", im small :lolbounce:

Edited by claude-5

• 3 weeks later...
106? lol

I've had almost 142 I think... I think.

:blink: It could be but Einstein, the smartest man on Earth had just above 160 and only 0.00001% have more than 140 or 150 <_<

The normal IQ is between 90 and 110.

That's a normal IQ test, it could be another type of IQ test you took, with a different rating system from 10 to 250 let's say, I heard about these types of tests but the normal ones have a rating from 10 to 160.

Back on-topic, my puppy died this month, it only lived a few months, it was ours for just one month. :cry:

The "normal" was actually dropped in America for reasons I won't say. But the normal DEFINITELY should NOT go into double-digits.

And about any "IQ test" you take online, they usually aren't all that reliable. At all.