Things you don't know about people!

Connor

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should go a tad deeper into the relationship between the dark and I.

I'm pretty much, terrified of some images things I've seen... and I can picture them really easy doing anything around the environment surrounding me. Especially when I don't want to see them.

I love the dark. Especially the nighttime dark. The air always smells twenty times better that way. Also, everything looks better in the dark. But, I always think of the scary shit when I'm in the dark and it ruins the whole experience. So basically, I always feel uneasy in it.

Oh and in bed, I need the blankets over every single part of me. It makes me feel like the monsters can't get through the blanket. Though, what monster gets stopped by a fucking blanket. Idk...

Yes, I'm bored. So I'm writing random shit.

I love the dark. Especially the nighttime dark. The air always smells twenty times better that way. Also, everything looks better in the dark. But, I always think of the scary shit when I'm in the dark and it ruins the whole experience. So basically, I always feel uneasy in it.

Oh and in bed, I need the blankets over every single part of me. It makes me feel like the monsters can't get through the blanket. Though, what monster gets stopped by a fucking blanket. Idk...

Same really.

When I was really really young, I used to be a big fan of Powerpuff Girls.

Don't laugh! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sailor Moon>>>>>>>>>>Powerpuff Girls.

I still watch SM (I have it all on DVD) and I couldn't even begin to gie a rat's ass what people thought of me. SM is awesome and I will never grow out of it. I've been watching it for 12 years and don't plan on stopping. I've already planned to have my future daughter(s) watch it. Sweet.

I joined this forum on one my favourite lover's birthday (besides my husband, lol). If you can guess who he is, you get a cookie. Hope you've been paying attention (he's obviously someone famous but I'm sure it isn't who you are thinking it is).

In any case, this person owns you AND your family.

Edited by YellowJacket