Connor

Things you don't know about people!

Believe this or not, but its real.

When I was a kid, most probably 4-5 years old, a girl from the neighborhood a year elder to me, would come over to my place to play, just as usual.

One day she just came over; only me and my mom were in the home. Mom was just busy doing things and we were playing in just one of the corners of a room, not much lit. She just said let us play the ghost and the housewife, wherein the ghost comes, pulls the breast-feeding child from the mom and sucks all the milk and runs away. Then we would switch the roles of the ghost and the mom....Sheeeeesh.....I sucked....she sucked then for 2/3 times....again....lol

Thats something no one nows about me, until now.

Believe this or not, but its real.

When I was a kid, most probably 4-5 years old, a girl from the neighborhood a year elder to me, would come over to my place to play, just as usual.

One day she just came over; only me and my mom were in the home. Mom was just busy doing things and we were playing in just one of the corners of a room, not much lit. She just said let us play the ghost and the housewife, wherein the ghost comes, pulls the breast-feeding child from the mom and sucks all the milk and runs away. Then we would switch the roles of the ghost and the mom....Sheeeeesh.....I sucked....she sucked then for 2/3 times....again....lol

Thats something no one nows about me, until now.

:blink: Do you two still play that game

Lol no. Hell NO !

wish I did:D

We've moved on from that place, and ten years later, I'm at yet another Apt. now.

you have a drinking problem but you never fought anyone?

anyway i once played WOW (not a server that you have to pay for it)

Edited by Cross

I had a second older brother but he died when he was a baby from a whole in his heart. I wish he lived. I have this feeling that we would have been close.