What hairstyle do you have?

TheGunslinger

I had a look around for a topic like this, but couldnt find one. So yeah, what hairstyles do you guys have at the moment? and why do you have it like that? (if any)

Anyway my hair is just short at the moment, yeah its nothing special or flambouyant, but i like it. Usually the longest i will grow my hair to is about 1 and a half inches, any longer than that and it starts to gets annoying.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long fringe, but not that it's emo :P About 2CM's everywhere else to make it stand up naturally, I have a mullet and very long sideburns. But not like the traditional ones that grow out of the beard hair they're about 6-7CM's down from my ear. My friends pull on them <_< haha.

Well it's a common style among Asians from where I come from, my hair is also black but I would dye it blue :D

EDIT: Sibraa do you straighten your hair too? My hair growth is wierd it's all straight except my fringe which curls ><

I straighten it though :D so It's straight!

Edited by αzи

Spikes or flicks. Usually those two are what I always have. I'm thinking of getting the "Wake-Up" Hairstyle, It looks okay as long as it doesn't look too messy. :P But I haven't even put Gel on for quite a while now, so I might start before the Prom.

My hair is getting too long to spike up :P. It needs a cut but I am refusing to get it cut because I'd prefer it long. But meh It will have to be cut at some point.

Wake up look is great dude....

Yeah the best, I hate it when I wake up and I have bits of my hair up all over the place. all these bits refuse to go down with water, but it works with gel.

------------

My hair is medium length, It is brown and I want it long. There isn't really a style what goes with my hair but on special occasions it's Spiked, Combed or Mohawked (Me like my head with small Mohawk). I should post a picture of me when my hair gets longer with a Mohawk.

Long hair going down past my shoulders, mainly because I look like a complete twat with short hair...

Yeah the best, I hate it when I wake up and I have bits of my hair up all over the place. all these bits refuse to go down with water, but it works with gel.

Gel makes your hair fall out young, you'll regret it when your old!

Oh and also if your hair is all over the place when you wake up, I recomend having a shower -_-

Long hair going down past my shoulders, mainly because I look like a complete twat with short hair...

Gel makes your hair fall out young, you'll regret it when your old!

Oh and also if your hair is all over the place when you wake up, I recomend having a shower -_-

Now thats pure ownage...

I still don't realizee how can a topic about hair be made?!?!