Which group do you belong to?

Here are a few groups we normally come across:-

1)Bullies-Bully othes and get hold of their belongings and cash!! Not so friendly!! Like to be with their own type!! :pissedred: Love bashing others with baseball bats,wood planks etc!!

2)Nerds-Of course the most weakest people of all!! These guys are very intelligent in subjects like maths,science and other shit but very foolish.They get bullied and bashed by other groups oftenly cus they dunno to fight :lolbounce: They normally use weapons like stink bombs and shit cus they dunno to fight!! :sick:

3)Preps-These guys are the richest of all.So they have kinda' dominance. Though not so good in studies, These guys are perfectly skilled in Kickboxing in live in Rich class areas. They also make use of weapons like eggs and slingshot but kickboxing is what makes them really kicks other's ass :evil:

4)Jocks-Last but not least the jocks!! They are the rulers!! Not so good in studies but doing 50 push-ups and playing football,dodgeball,rugby etc gives them so much stamina they can knock you out in a sec. They are excelled in all types of wrestling and grappling moves. Only way to defeat them is by your tact or else it's THE END!! :gappy:

So after seeing these groups,Which one of these suits your class?? Are you a bully,a nerd,a prep or a jock!!

i'm not a member of any group you mentioned...

actually at school... i'm an obscure (not popular), slightly smart but very kinda bad ass too and hyperactive who likes to talk about wars, violence, games and insulting every schoolmate (whether they are bully or not) and even teachers... thats me at school

i don't mind if they are popular, bully or nerd as long as i and my group want to make fun on them

Connor that's exactly who I am.

I finish my homework with ease

I'm not so good at sports, but not the worst

And I don't take crap too lightly, especially when it comes to teacher abuse.

I'm not a bad behaved person but sometimes I get random and get into a lot of shit.

And I have a decent roof over my head, nothing fancy.

Cliques are for communists. Meh im just my own person, im pretty intelligent but dont act like a know it all, and im not weak either cos i do a lot of weight lifting, i wasnt the most popular person at school, but i felt thats a good thing cos the friends i have like me for who i am, their not just hanging around me to look cool.

Um, I am no nerd as I fail in those subjects and I am no computer expert too(but I am a hardcore gamer :P). I am not a bully, only if someone bothers me... I am not a jock since I am not really really good at sports... Not a prep as I am not rich(not poor too). But this little griup thing is just stupid...

Did you take this topic idea from playing Bully?

Um, I am no nerd as I fail in those subjects and I am no computer expert too(but I am a hardcore gamer :P). I am not a bully, only if someone bothers me... I am not a jock since I am not really really good at sports... Not a prep as I am not rich(not poor too). But this little griup thing is just stupid...

Did you take this topic idea from playing Bully?

Yeah, I agree, as soon as I saw this topic I thought of Bully( Canis Canen Edit)

Anyway Lou Park stereotyped things.

I don't belong in any of these groups.

• 4 weeks later...

I AGREE THAT HE RIPPED OF THE GROUPS FROM BULLY,THERE ARE A LOT OF MORE GROUPS THAN THAT, I WILL GIVE YOU 4 EXAMPLES.

EMOS:EMOS ARE PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CUT THEMSELVES (I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST EMOS SO DONT FLAME YOU STUPID EM-I MEAN HATERS!!!.)

GOTHS:THERE DEPPRESED PEOPLE WHO WEAR DARK CLOTHING AND DARK MAKEUP.

THE "NEW" KIDS:THE NEW KIDS COME TO SCHOOL WITH NO FRIENDS AND DONT TALK THAT MUCH TO PEOPLE FOR A WHILE.(THE CHANCES ARE WE WE WERE ALL LIKE THAT WHEN WE FIRST CAME TO SCHOOL)

SKATERS:SKATERS ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO SKATE.(IM ONE OF THEM).

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say im a nerd, and also a jock, well for one, i love computers and shit and everyone knows that in my school,I do all the team sports in my school as much as i can, I own at Speedball, and they know i dont take shit, 2nd week of school kid throws a pizza pop in my face and laughs, i go apeshit on him, he crys with a completely swollen face.

Edited by Wheelman101