Official GTA IV website now live!

Chris

its not loading properly! :( the lists on the left keep saying " undefined" and the map doesnt do anything ahh :( * shakes fist*

Yeah it's still doing that when I use Firefox. Try using a shittier browser such as IE7, unfortunately I just had to use it to get all the screens saved.

It worked perfectly for me before, but now I'm getting the same problem. I don't want to resort to IE7. The new site looks awesome.

Even if it's not of any significance it's interesting nonetheless, It'd be cool to see some VC characters cameoing in the game. Personally, I feel that GTA V should be set in a completely new city. As much as I love the ones already used in the current games, something brand new would be awesome.

Well technically it's all brand new...it's just the names and themes of the cities that are the same, which I honestly don't have that much of a problem with. Although, I'd much rather have the story to continue from the GTAIII games, but I'm just one person.

I'm assuming by "GTAV" you mean the second portion of GTAIV...Although the next game could very well be called GTAV. They did it before.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Well it seems like Rockstar Games is already hinting at a returning, most likely re-modeled, Vice City. Higherbeing25 is not only from Vice City, but he mentions the 80s, but I'm not totally sure if that has any real significants.

lovemeetnethigherbeing2uo1.png

I haven't looked through everything yet, but I thought I should post that.

Don't forget the visit Vice City $300 sign in the GTA IV first trailer.

who ever put the videos up thanks!... is it just me or does everyone just love " vlad" i thought he was halarious..

the scenes where you were drunk and you could see him falling were very realistic.. although in saying that i didnt really think the knocking the person down scene was very realistic i dont remember seeing any damage to the car at all ..

although did anyone see the scene where the pedestrians were crossing the road and you saw someone in their car put their hand out the window and wave their arm.. hopefully its not a cut scene or anything cause if anyone does that to me i'm shooting them in the head lol ahh i cant wait this game just seems soo alive its incredible.. they've really put a lot of effort in the game it was worth the wait!

p.s i never did get the site to work.. only got the screen shots to work . i'm jsut gonna go back on in about a week after my exam and check it out see if its fixed cause theres no way i'm going back to internet explorer tis shit .. firefox all the way!

although did anyone see the scene where the pedestrians were crossing the road and you saw someone in their car put their hand out the window and wave their arm.. hopefully its not a cut scene or anything cause if anyone does that to me i'm shooting them in the head lol ahh i cant wait this game just seems soo alive its incredible.. they've really put a lot of effort in the game it was worth the wait!

ye i saw the guy put his hand out of the car window, but not to wave, to put his middle finger up at the guys.