How "f*cked up" are you?

JustADummy

I'm planning on making a t-shirt with the slogan, "I Rape Nuns".

I've woken up at 1AM just to masturbate.

My friends on this forum are way better than my real-life friends.

I'll sometimes eat paper.

I feel like killing the majority of my classmates everytime I see them.

I've laughed at a dead body at her own wake before.

Edited by TEC 9

I'm planning on making a t-shirt with the slogan, "I Rape Nuns".

I've woken up a 1AM just to masturbate.

My friends on this forum are way better than my real-life friends.

I'll sometimes eat paper.

I feel like killing the majority of my classmates everytime I see them.

I've laughed at a dead body at her own wake before.

Is all of that true?

I talk to 15 year olds on the internet.

Touche....

I get highly agitated at little kids on the internet pretending to be fucked and often visualize harsh, cruel ways of beating the living shit out of them frequently.

I bet Connor will be like that in 5 years...

Apparently you didn't realize my post was doing nothing more than taking the piss out of everyone in the topic, regardless of how much truth is in it.

He's a fucked up person and...

...And really Psycho

I'd be willing to bet big amounts of money otherwise. Too many little kiddies are "psycho". It's a phase. We ALL went through it.

I 100% completely agree with Spaz. You guys aren't "fucked up" at all. I'd be willing to bet that if something horrible were to happen, and I mean something really "fucked up" right in front of your eyes, you'd all suddenly become "normal" and would no longer be "psycho". Is it cool to pretend you're crazy now?

And sorry if I came off as a total asshole to everyone in this topic.

I 100% completely agree with Spaz. You guys aren't "fucked up" at all. I'd be willing to bet that if something horrible were to happen, and I mean something really "fucked up" right in front of your eyes, you'd all suddenly become "normal" and would no longer be "psycho". Is it cool to pretend you're crazy now?

And sorry if I came off as a total asshole to everyone in this topic.

Don't worry, so did I, only I did it first, so I'll take most the heat. ;)

Again, I laughed at the dead body of someone I never met before.

I've laughed at entirely mutated dead corpses on 4chan. Rape, slaughter, genocide, massacre's, etc. What, may I ask, is your point?

I've laughed at entirely mutated dead corpses on 4chan. Rape, slaughter, genocide, massacre's, etc. What, may I ask, is your point?

I was responding to MishoM's claim that some of us weren't seriously messed up, which I guess in retrospect, is kinda true. I may not be a totally fucked up human being, but I do have fucked up quirks.

BTW, can someone think of a different synonym for "fucked up" other than "messed up"? I'm feeling kind of repetitive.

I was responding to MishoM's claim that some of us weren't seriously messed up, which I guess in retrospect, is kinda true. I may not be a totally fucked up human being, but I do have fucked up quirks.

BTW, can someone think of a different synonym for "fucked up" other than "messed up"? I'm feeling kind of repetitive.

Screwed up? And, well, in the sense we're speaking of.... Mental, crazy, clinically insane, demented, brainsick, disturbed, mad, sick, unhinged....... I'm sure there's tons more.

I enjoy nightmares that aren't too scary.

I'm unpredictably random at times.

I like to chew my cud.

But apart from that i'm okay really.

Notice anything strange? :P

Not really?