Next GTA Location

Phantom_Renegde

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Las Venturas
    • Chicago
    • Carcer City
    • London
    • The UK
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Tokyo
    • Futuristic city (like GTA2)
    • Other real life city
    • New fictional city

I dont want them to do London because that is already covered by the getaway and a new getaway is coming soon so i think it would be a bit pointless and probably boring.

I think it will go like this:

For PS2, xbox and PC this has happened.

GTA 3 (liberty city 2001)

GTA Vice City (vice city 1986)

GTA San Andreas (san andreas 1992)

PS2 and PSP this happened.

GTA Liberty City Stories (1998)

GTA Vice City Stories (1983)

Brand new confirmed for the DS

GTA Chinatown Wars (Liberty City 2008)

I dont think any more gta DS games will be released after this.

PS3 and Xbox 360

GTA 4 (Liberty City 2008)

GTA 5 (Vice city 2010)

GTA 6 Could do san andreas for ps3 as a blue ray disc has 50 gb of memory but xbox only has about 18 gb so unsure.

another possibilty is a new city but a city still from america or by that time new consoles like PS4 and Xbox 720 that will have better features to make san andreas for both consoles.

The new Getaway has been canceled.

And I don't think the diffeence of memory size between the Blu Ray and the HD-DVD is that big.

Sorry i got the disc sizes wrong an xbox 360 DVD single layer disc is 4.7 GB and a dual layer DVD is 8.54 GB. A single layer blu-ray disc is 25 GB and dual layer blu-ray disc is 50 GB. I didn't know anything about the getaway being canceled though.

see i think it wud be a completely revised and remaid version of vicecity like they did wit liberty.

i really wanna see los santos and vice city remaid, like LS wud be shaped more like LA and VC wud look more like miami .

i picture it now

------grand-------- -----grand------

--------theft-------- ------theft-------

-------auto-------- -----auto--------

----vice city 2---- and --los santos----

Throughout the gta franchise, they have done Liberty City, London, Vice City, and San Andreas, multiple times each (except for london), so my guess is that the next city Rockstar will recreate is Vice City or San Andreas. My hope is the next gta is San andreas, based on only one city (hopefully los santos/LA) like it was in the past.

It would be quite cool actually, I say that as I sit here in London at the moment. But I personally don't think R* would do it. The Getaway (what's happening with their series?) already has London done pretty well. No idea if there's a new one coming out, but assuming it's also in London, it would be pointless having GTA there as well.

Oh wait there UO, I know you're lying, it's all just a clever ruse. Behold, I found this GTAV Screenshot which you've clearly just removed the watermark from!

uo-gtav-screenshotyu2.jpg

But look at those awesome graphics!

In case? Why? Are there dead bodies in the back of your car? :P

Nice car btw, that's saying something because I generally hate American cars, but stangs are nice.

Nice gun as well.

OH SHI-

UO is the protagonist of GTA5 and that pic is an ACTUAL SCREENSHOT of the game. My God, just look at those sweet ass graphics. You can even see actual reflections in his shades. And check out the manly beard. GTA5 protagonist is hardcore. This is awesome.

Though I don't know the location of the next GTA, like Chris said it's quite clear UrbanOutlaw is going to be the main character.

haha yeah check out that gun it looks so real that guys gonna be badass to play with though i dont think he'll climb fences,run without getting an asthma attack plus how much times do u think he's been to burger shot today?

Roflz you are one dumb person. Did you even read what was in that post? It's UrbanOutlaw.

• 1 month later...

i voted the uk... hopefully manchester. they did gta londons multiplayer in manchester aparently. and i'd love to roam around in my old home on a game.

it'd be good to see some new things. america is all used up. if they made stuff in uk then we'd see some new places and attractions which would make a the game feel new and not just another gta. coz seriously... since gta iv was released i started thinking that it maybe wasn't so good to have 50 repetitive gtas...

Edited by Deji