Next GTA Location

Phantom_Renegde

Where do you think the next GTA will be set?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the next GTA will be set?

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Las Venturas
    • Chicago
    • Carcer City
    • London
    • The UK
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Tokyo
    • Futuristic city (like GTA2)
    • Other real life city
    • New fictional city

Probably Vice City since there's possibly a pattern forming with GTA 3 being placed in Liberty City with fresh graphics (at the time), and then followed by a new Vice City with fresh graphics.

And now we have GTA 4 with a brand new Liberty City to explore, so we may just see a newly revamped Vice City next.

Although I'm hoping it'll take place in SA again, or even just Las Venturas. I'm surprised LV has only 1 vote as of now though.

• 2 months later...

I want it in Dubai. Or somewhere high-class away from any ghetto or depressing stuff like literally every Grand Theft Auto. Come to think of it all of em have been like that except for TBoGT... I really agree to the fact that the Rockstar Franchise should put a change to the "coming up in the world" feel and start going into the Scarface affect like Red Dead Redemption had. Usually a really depressing ending of sorts without the tough and rough beginning. I want- on the first mission- to hit European, sun dropped roads that Italy has to offer in an Infernus originating from Lamborghini roots. With a Cessna Citation type jet waiting for me at my private airfield that takes me to Dubai to start up on my deadly ride down. With a storyline that takes me to meet the cold and hard Russian mobsters and to take my own path through the radioactive fields of what once was Chernobyl just for a simple drug-trade and underground real estate sales. Just for that to leave me slowly suffering on the inside for a brighter day. I want to finally suffer and then see my empire fall from under me. Now that, my friends. Is disc 1. Disc 2, is the storyline that gives you everything...and more. It gives you the high-end muscle cars and sports cars waiting to be endlessly abused by tarmac and g-forces. I want endless firefights with explosive endings that lead to you being the hero in any way imaginable. I want Grand Theft Auto to be a real RPG with real weather, seasons, and time. I want real nations and real cities that you are able to transport yourself to just through the aspect which MGS4 takes. A simple installation. While the cities aren't in use. Then fudgepack them in a rar file among the others waiting to be discovered. I want this to span across the globe. Hawai'i to Spain. You choose your destiny for an infinite number of choices to choose your next path. Now that would be quite a sale.

GTA 2's city was Liberty.

Anyway if it's anything below Las Venturas I'm killing myself. And if it's any non American location then I'm killing myself, resurrecting as a zombie and then killing myself again.

I THINK it will be Vice City.

I HOPE it will be San Andreas.

Edited by TUN3R

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very suspicious a month topic bump by an admin and saying Los Santos :innocent:

Well it would be a great setting if they actually expanded to the rest of LA, if not making almost the whole damn city, now that would be awesome. The storyline would be great aswell, maybe GTA San Andreas style, or the countryside with LS again, would be awesome too.

The idea of having it in Los Santos is great but I really hope that it would be set in Vice City, that would be bloody awesome! Just imagine surfing at the beach with ur buddies and go out partying at the best night clubs and relaxing in a hot tub with hot babes outside on the balcony of ur penthouse :awecry:

Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps! :awesome:

• 1 month later...

They could have medic marijuana shops, and everybody would pronounce the word 'about' ABOOT because they are canadian lols

And hockey mini game! woop woop

Im suprised nobody has mentioned this yet, maybe they already have but I just didn't see it.. But how about animals, in a gta game?

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

I dont think Tokyo should be completely left out. It would still make a great storyline.. I liked how there were both busy streets and city as well as the landscapes and contrysides in San andreas..

I have a computer WAY surpassing the recommended for GTA4 but still it lagged just as badly as it did when i had a way worse computer to play on. Ok i havent ever tried with patching GTA4 though.

Anyway. Id just like somthing with alot of variation in the enviorment.