Arguments with Spaz The Great.

Spaz The Great

God I love being me. It's wonderful. I always PWN people. It's so much fun. It's even more fun when the person can't admit defeat. I just had a 10 minute PWN session with my mom. PWN after PWN. It raised my PWN level more then a day's worth of arguments. I'll have to tell you guys more about Spaz The Great's PWNs later. I actually have to go check up on one at some Resident Evil forum.

Here's a short summary of one for you:

This guy at an InvisionFree forum was claiming I threatened him in a PM, saying I was going to hurt him and I knew where he lived((Aemboy knows how I feel about those type of PMs)). He wouldn't give me the PM or anything like that. I started a topic about it laughing at how some n00b with NO POSTS claimed I threatened him. Then he posted a screenshot of the alegedly PMed threat. It had terrible grammar, bad spelling, abbreviations((like U for You)), and no punctuation. I happen to have the same quote in my signature at all the forums I go to, and in the PM it was screwed up and too long. There were lines that were duplicated. Then he wouldn't send anyone the PM because he claimed, "Oh I deleted it because it was too threatening for me to hold on my account but I screenshot it first.". Riiiight, buddy, that's real believable. Ok, so then he PMs me saying stuff like "I will get your global moderator position because of this haha!", and "I lost this time but I will get you next time!". So I quickly took a screenshot and posted them. Another n00b, another PWN. All in the days work of Spaz The Great.

I hate when people make crap up and then can't back themselves. I've been looking for a residentevil forum, can you tell me the URL?

It's s8.CRAPPY IF SITE/resident_evil_mania/

Kind of small but they have a forum for every game and both movies. Plus the random stuff like pictures, movies and games, etc.

They have one form of entertainment that probably shouldn't be there, you can get the password from me, Miller.

Another good example of PWNZ0RZ is the PSP topic. Need I say more?

I don't understand why you brag about owning random GTA fans on message boards. Most of them I've seen are like aemboy. And with your mom, I'm thinking you just won't admit defeat, because I remember one time when your mom drove us to Universal and I witnessed and participated in some of your useless arguments. Who in their right mind would brag about owning their mom when they're trying to look like a badass? Sure, I flame people, but I don't post threads about how awesome I am about it. The people you own are pathetic to begin with. You're just wasting your time.

ROFL, Spaz got Pwn3d :)

I don't understand why you brag about owning random GTA fans on message boards. Most of them I've seen are like aemboy. And with your mom, I'm thinking you just won't admit defeat, because I remember one time when your mom drove us to Universal and I witnessed and participated in some of your useless arguments. Who in their right mind would brag about owning their mom when they're trying to look like a badass? Sure, I flame people, but I don't post threads about how awesome I am about it. The people you own are pathetic to begin with. You're just wasting your time.

ROFL, Spaz got Pwn3d :)

LOl, thats true, sorry spaz, i think someone is challenging you!

Because GTA forums aren't the only forums I go to.

I won't admit defeat? No, I don't like when people can't argue so instead they just say they win.

Yes, I brag about PWNING my mom. Why? Because it's so much fun. You try living in my house without having to PWN her atleast once.

And you just side with my mom because you like her. You are seriously just like her. Once you get something set in your mind it's like carving it in stone, it can't change. So you don't have the right to post here unless you are posting one of your PWNS. Maybe one from Datawhore. Those are fun to read.

I have to agree with Spaz 100%, but i just want to add that pwnin your mum is so much fun, mine gets really mad, and its even funnier!! :lolbounce::lolbounce::lolbounce:

Of course. The madder((not a word)) the better.

Sure I pwn my mum AND my dad

I side with my dad. We get along. My dad has PWNED my mom a few times to. It's hilarious. I always have him take me to Krystals or EB Games or somewhere so we can talk behind her back and laugh our asses off.

I read that one already.

1. I don't have flame wars or whatever. I consider flame wars stupid stuff like "haha you suck and you are gay", "no U are teh gay one!".

2. I never said I was cool. I said I was Spaz The Great, and hey, I am Spaz The Great.\

You seem to like talking about how I'm "immature". Though you do the same things I do. Talking loudly, acting like an idiot, HOLDING POINTLESS ARGUMENTS.

I only named ONE thing about my mom, and you are more like her than I am. I can change my mind. I don't let people shove something into my brain and then refuse to believe otherwise. The only things I get from my mom((also happens to be the same things she complains to me about)), is my argumentiveness((probably not a word)), my anger((she gets WAY more angry than I do)), and how easily I get irritated.

I love the fact that you are a psychic and can tell me what my life is probably going to be like. How about facing the facts that, unlike what you lead people to think, you do not know everything.

EDIT: Oh, and you say most of my PWNS are GTA fans such as Aemboy. Check out the PSP topic. Nothing to do with GTA. Yet I PWNED the Nintendo Fan-Boys.

This topic is way off topic, but its a lot better, so guys, keep 'flaming' each other, lol, anyways, spaz, do you have something else to show us?

EDIT: Oh, and you say most of my PWNS are GTA fans such as Aemboy. Check out the PSP topic. Nothing to do with GTA. Yet I PWNED the Nintendo Fan-Boys.

:whistle:

Speaking of which, I can't wait to debate with Josh Keel about the PSP vs. the DS. That will be alot of fun.

Oh, and you mentioned me PWNING lesser intelligent people. DUH! That's the ones you're suppose to PWN. You don't PWN the smart people, because for the most part intelligent people are cool. Well, the ones I know, atleast.