Your Grand Theft Auto Collection

Grand Theft Auto II (PC)

Grand Theft Auto III (Xbox, PlayStation 2)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Xbox, PlayStation 2)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Xbox, PlayStation 2, PC)

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stores (PlayStation Portable)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PlayStation 2)

And countless magazines featuring previews of the games which I've boughten to help out GTA sites for scans, etc. Oh, and I want to see all your GTA shit Chris. After looking at your Flickr, it'll completely top anything we could possibly have.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna order the swingers t-shirt of GTA IV from rockstar warehouse but it cost more to ship than the product so i changed my mind, but how long did it take you to recieve the posters through the mail?

And where did you get the stickers and the Home of the vulture sticker?

Everything I've ordered from Rockstar Warehouse got to my house within 3 days. It all depends on which shipping thing you choose.

I got the stickers after sending an envelope to the address mentioned in Vice City Stories.

I'm definitely going to get the Swingers hat and shirt...either by winning the one thing or buying it off of Rockstar Warehouse.

Does anyone want to see all my shit? I'll have pictures of 2 hidden packages next weekend, I'll take some pics of my collection then too.

Sure, lets see all the stuff you got. It's gonna put my whole collection to shame...I wish I got stuff for free all the time like you and Jordan do. :'(

I got GTA3 like right when it came out I was so happy to play it, this was the first time they came out with it. Then I got Vice City, loved it, then both of those broke then I got San Andreas, then I broke that in like 2005 and that day up till like about 3 weeks ago I got San Andreas again and LBS.

my collection

GTA (pc + ps1 + dreamcast)

GTA london 1969 (ps1 PC, dreamcast)

GTA 2 (ps1, dreamcast, PC)

GTA 3 (ps2, Xbox, PC)

GTA vice city (ps2,xbox,pc)

GTA SA (ps2,xbox,pc)

GTA LCS (PSP,PS2)

Gta Vcs (psp,ps2)

Gta 4 (PS3,xbox360) soon

GTA sanandreas stories (psp,Ps3,ps2,xbox360) if happening

LOL :P

Telewestkid ;):D

Cool, show some pictures of your collection. :thumbsup:

Oh crap! Reminds me, I forgot to add the SA Soundtrack and the Vice City V-Rock soundtrack to my collection...Ah well.

Which version of the San Andreas soundtrack do you have? Does it include the 26 minute intro to San Andreas?

GTA2 (PC)

GTA3 (XB)

GTA: San Andreas (XB)

GTA: San Andreas (PC)

GTA: Vice City Stories (PSP)

I used to own Vice City and the PS2 version of San Andreas, but I sold them.

:o You sold them?!?!?!

EDIT: I just purchased the Grand Theft Auto: The Classics Collection for the PC. So now I should be getting the Vice City soundtrack and Grand Theft Auto: The Classics Collection within a week or so. YIPPEE!!!

Edited by Original GTA Master

Do you guys think I should buy the San Andreas 8 CD soundtrack for roughly $50 or the other one that's $20 that has only 2 CDs, one of which has the 26 minute intro to San Andreas?

I have no idea what I should do...I'm thinking of buying both...

I've got the San Andreas 2 CD with the intro and I'd just get it because of the intro. It's still kinda cool to watch :P. If you want music though get the box set, it doesn't have that many good songs in the 2 disc one.

GTA2 (PC)

GTA3 (XB)

EDIT: I just purchased the Grand Theft Auto: The Classics Collection for the PC. So now I should be getting the Vice City soundtrack and Grand Theft Auto: The Classics Collection within a week or so. YIPPEE!!!

To be honest, I only sold Vice City. I gave away my first copy of San Andreas because I didn't own a working PS2. I ought to sell GTA3; I hate that one.

Edited by TEC 9

I just got the Vice City soundtrack in the mail...a lot smaller than I thought. I'm still deciding whether or not I should open it.

I'll take a new picture of my collection once I get the Grand Theft Auto: The Classics Collection in the mail.

EDIT: I recieved the Grand Theft Auto: The Classics Collection in the mail about an hour or two after I posted this and when I grabbed it from outside my door I was off to work. So I didn't get a chance to open it until a few moments ago.

Anyways, I'll update my picture tomorrow some time.

Edited by Original GTA Master

GTA2 (PC)

GTA3 (XB)

To be honest, I only sold Vice City. I gave away my first copy of San Andreas because I didn't own a working PS2. I ought to sell GTA3; I hate that one.

i sold my copies of III, vice city and SA coz i bought a 40GB ps3 and traded my ps2 in...

i may buy them again for pc...