Your Grand Theft Auto Collection

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know it says GTA collection but hey if ya got it flaunt it right?

Uhhh...no. :lolbounce:

It doesn't really matter. Those are probably the only pictures he has at the time.

How the hell do people get this free stuff from Rockstar??? I want this kind of stuff sooo bad.

I don't know. Try making your own fansite. Once it gets a large enough number of members and is mentioned in a gaming magazine, maybe Rockstar will start sending you free swag. Oh, and make me admin. That'll complete that goal sooner. :lol:

It doesn't really matter. Those are probably the only pictures he has at the time.

How the hell do people get this free stuff from Rockstar??? I want this kind of stuff sooo bad.

Yeah man sorry, i don't got pictures of the GTA stuff only. :(

But i don't "Get" stuff form Rockstar, i buy alot of stuff from Ebay, that's the place. :D

Yeah man sorry, i don't got pictures of the GTA stuff only. :(

But i don't "Get" stuff form Rockstar, i buy alot of stuff from Ebay, that's the place. :D

If only I had PayPal.

• 2 weeks later...
No I won't ever sell it. I've thought about giving it away in competitions on the site (like a few other sites have done recently) but I actually quite like having all the swag. Even though I never really use/wear any of it :P

LOL, sort of like how I've been buying T-shirts and hats and never wearing them...I'm not much of a hat guy...Would if someone offered $2,000 for all of your stuff???

No I won't ever sell it. I've thought about giving it away in competitions on the site (like a few other sites have done recently) but I actually quite like having all the swag. Even though I never really use/wear any of it :P

LOL, sort of like how I've been buying T-shirts and hats and never wearing them...I'm not much of a hat guy...Would if someone offered $2,000 for all of your stuff???

Ha, well I don't think R* would think too highly of me if I sold all my stuff on for massive profits :P

It's an attractive offer, but no, I wouldn't like to do that. And besides, if someone offered 2 grand for all my stuff there's probably something wrong with them... it's not like it's signed by all of R* or anything :P

*GTA III (PS2)

*GTA Vice City (PC)

*GTA Vice City (PS2)

*GTA San Andreas (PC)

*GTA San Andreas (PS2)

*GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP)

*Soon GTA IV

*GTA Vice City poster, map

*GTA San Andreas poster, map

*GTA III poster, map

Sorry I don't have any screens, but this is what I remember I got in my collection.

Edited by mutu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...