Problem with San Andreas

rikitiki

got huge problem with San Andreas, my computer broke and when i got it back i installed San Andreas back. Well it's simple if i try to run the SA it simply wont start, sandclock is next to cursor few seconds and the dissapears... I tryed to turn off the firewall, re-installed game, tryed to run on diffrent mods ( 98 ) but it wont work... I have no friggin idea whats going on. All helpers are welcome.

Graphics card problem, im not so sure about it... BEfore my comp broke my game run good...

Specs ? What to you mean ?

How do i check or... that my scripts are correct ?

I meant system Specifications. As in Memory, Disk Space etc

The problem will more than likely be a Graphics Card Problem or Memory Usage Problem.

Graphics card problem, im not so sure about it... BEfore my comp broke my game run good...

Specs ? What to you mean ?

How do i check or... that my scripts are correct ?

I meant system Specifications. As in Memory, Disk Space etc

The problem will more than likely be a Graphics Card Problem or Memory Usage Problem.

Disk size: 74,5GB

Free: 39,4 GB

Used: 35 GB

Yeah I think, so

Here it is

Your Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400

Requirement - 64 MB DirectX 9.0-compatible graphics card

Is yours Direct X compatible?

What do you mean compatible ?

But look, i had San Andreas working perfectly before my computer broke ( I hade some virus which destroyed system 32 file ), And if i got it back i had all the fails as before it broke, but only difference was that SA didnt work :S

That's your problem. The "virus" files stayed there. Therefore, the anti-virus doesn't detect them with no reason.

You must have to format your computer and then install Windows again.

Well i don't know what they did with my computer, but now it's all okay...

Maybe somebody can give some tips or something to reapir it ? :S

Edited by rikitiki

Riki, Make a backup of your files, restart your computer, put your Windows installation disc in, press "R" before the Windows boot logo appears. Delete your hard drive thing, and create a new one. I did that. Then re-upload your files that where backed up. If you know what files the virus is hiding in, then delete it, and empty the recycle bin, then re-scan your PC for viruses.

Try that ;)

EDIT: ^ He means, when the man repaired your computer, he re-format the hard drive. (I think)

Edited by I©e

Riki, Make a backup of your files, restart your computer, put your Windows installation disc in, press "R" before the Windows boot logo appears. Delete your hard drive thing, and create a new one. I did that. Then re-upload your files that where backed up. If you know what files the virus is hiding in, then delete it, and empty the recycle bin, then re-scan your PC for viruses.

Try that ;)

EDIT: ^ He means, when the man repaired your computer, he re-format the hard drive. (I think)

I cant do that because my Windows disc is filled with viruses, it wont just simply work... Huh... I have like tryed everything , but still...