Sign in to follow this  
Carloso

Which Gang is the coolest

Well, my favourite gang is The San Fierro Triads (Mafia?) the reason they are my favourite because I quite like Woozie the character and they dress in my favourite colour, black.

Off-Topic: I guess your other topic you made about this was kind of a mistake?

Please don't post same topics!! :pissedred::pissedred:

Some times people internet goes strange, which causes duplicate topics to be made. it has happened to me before The GTA Place server was fixed. Please don't shout at people for errors what can't be stopped.

Triads because of Woozie and because its far better compared to the GTA III Triads

and Aztecas, i like their style of clothes

hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm hard, but i loike the most the vagos lol, like their dressing style plus the yellow bandana and they attack in big groups. after that wou;ld be ballas

look likes Triads are winning lol

well i have to go with

1.Traids-mafia style all black nothin els matters

2.Vargos-come in huge packs during gang wars

3.Ballas-only for their style and the low rider 4 door car

I must say :

1) - Triads , I loved the boss , also their dress code , plus they all seemed to have a cool head, which is a good thing if your running a gang.

I like the Ballas for there cars and there pretty cool (besides the fact they try to kill me multiple times...). I like the Triads cause they have AK's (best gun IMO) and there pretty cool. Id say... Balls.

Traid, all business... It would be interesting if you could fight them for there piece of SF, see how many men they would send out to fight you.

My least coolest altho they like to smoke and drink, would be Families, these idiots are just about as worthless as the crew Vercetti got stuck with.. :rofl2: