faverirte plane/heli

rome

I'd have to say the Hydra. It isn't the actual fastest plane((I think the AT-400 is the fastest?)), but it can take off with no runway, no space at all. It only needs enough ground to sit on. It can also hover, and it has missiles. It pretty fast and has extremely tight handling. You can fly that thing threw the Back O' Beyond.

Uh yeah I do mean the sea sparrow.

Is the Hydra really the 2nd fastest plane in the game? It seems pretty slow to me

Yes. You know how slow the AT-400 seems? Yet it's the fastest one. Just fly straight and watch your radar map, look how fast everything passes by. \

Plus the fact that people have done speed tests((ten second timing and seeing how far each vehicle went in ten seconds)). :whistle:

Is the Hydra really the 2nd fastest plane in the game? It seems pretty slow to me

Yes. You know how slow the AT-400 seems? Yet it's the fastest one. Just fly straight and watch your radar map, look how fast everything passes by. \

Plus the fact that people have done speed tests((ten second timing and seeing how far each vehicle went in ten seconds)). :whistle:

ive done loads

at 400

hidra

hunter

shamel

:thumbsup:

ive done loads

at 400

hidra

hunter

shamel

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: i just done one and i got the same resualts

It seems slow because you're not rotating the burners. When you get in and hover to a good altitude, hold up on the right stick, and you will see a sudden camrea change. Hold X and you'll go incredibly fast. Hold back on the right stick to get back into landing mode.