DLC for Both Consoles

MarkD1990

I read read in Games Master that the PS3 and 360 will get DLC:

We were told the PS3 version was running a week late or so behind the 360 one in terms of completeness but will be nearly identical to look and play. Both consoles will get additional downloadable content, but the 360 GTA IV will have two exclusive missions

This sounds good for both consoles now!

Edited by mark866

I read read in Games Master that the PS3 and 360 will get DLC:
We were told the PS3 version was running a week late or so behind the 360 one in terms of completeness but will be nearly identical to look and play. Both consoles will get additional downloadable content, but the 360 GTA IV will have to exclusive missions

This sounds good for both consoles now!

Is there a source and is that a direct quote??? If it's a direct quote...then they spelt "two" wrong.

Its not a surprised DLC will be on the PS3. Its been confirmed from last year the PS3 would get DLC. Only the Xbox 360 would receive exclusive content.

Yeah, that article really sounded like it was saying they'll both get downloadable content, just the 360 will also get the two episodes as well... Hopefully they'll clear this up quick.

Its not a surprised DLC will be on the PS3. Its been confirmed from last year the PS3 would get DLC. Only the Xbox 360 would receive exclusive content.

Exclusive content for the 360 is rubbish. Playstation 3 should have anything that is exclusive, as Playstation is the console which brought GTA to life in the first place.

Exclusive content for the 360 is rubbish. Playstation 3 should have anything that is exclusive, as Playstation is the console which brought GTA to life in the first place.

Not true, GTA was released on PC long before Playstation.

I don't remember that ever being confirmed.

First off, as stated before, it was on PC originally. Second off, it's called money offers. Microsoft is paying a lot of money for their exclusive stuff.

True, but GTA III was released on the Playstation 2 and that's what really made it come to life.

Agreed, i never really enjoyed the original GTA games.

And what exactly is your point? The original games were very unique and very fun games, regardless of whether you're a true fan or not.

At the time GTA1 and GTAII on the PC used to be a very good game, I used to play it a lot. The PS2 though brung a new way of playing a 3D way for GTAIII and that was something very good as other games like Driver couldn't do this.

Anyway about the DLC, I dunno what to believe, exclusive can mean a lot of things like totally exclusive or time exclusive. Not sure the PS will get DLC though.

At the time GTA1 and GTAII on the PC used to be a very good game, I used to play it a lot. The PS2 though brung a new way of playing a 3D way for GTAIII and that was something very good as other games like Driver couldn't do this.

Anyway about the DLC, I dunno what to believe, exclusive can mean a lot of things like totally exclusive or time exclusive. Not sure the PS will get DLC though.

They said PS3 will get the downloadable content (and Multiplayer) too, means something like missions or Multiplayer maps. But there will be two GTA IV episodes (think Half-Life 2 episodes) that the Xbox 360 will recieve exclusively. They might be tie-in stories (like Vice City and San Andreas) or direct sequels.

First off, as stated before, it was on PC originally. Second off, it's called money offers. Microsoft is paying a lot of money for their exclusive stuff.

Did he say that is was originally on the PS2?????

Driver was 3D on the original Playstation....

Did he say that is was originally on the PS2?????

No, he said Playstation brought GTA to life... And that is very much wrong, for it originated on the PC.

And Clyro, that isn't a proof... It's just a Playstation fansite saying thatthe PS3 will be getting DLC later. When was that ever confirmed?

And Clyro, that isn't a proof... It's just a Playstation fansite saying thatthe PS3 will be getting DLC later. When was that ever confirmed?

It isn't just a Playstation site, it also has a seperate section for Xbox news. Also it is a pretty reliable website, they've had plenty of news articles stating facts about other games etc.