Favorite GTA storyline

Mendoza

San Andreas had obviously THE best storyline, GTAIII comes next. I just liked SA's storyline, he tried to get revenge for his mom's murder, get his old gang back to top and set thins straight. Then his brother is taken to jail, friends betray him, so he moves out of LS to the other parts of San Andreas to get some money and after all that CJ becomes the richest guy in SA and he finally gets his brother released by working for anybody just for that. Then when Sweet is out he doesn't take no shit from Tenpenny and fuck's him up in the end where Tenpenny is so scared he dies and wow. Carl even gets into the no flyable area with well armed military's to get a jetpack deep inside and even manages to flee from hydra or whatever plane shoots rocket launchers at him while flying. Tell me how anyone else of the protagonists dared to breaking into such places. And don't tell me Tommy went to some crappy police station, anybody can do something like this, just get a cop uniform and the place is yours to go around and get anything private where he gets someone out of jail.

Claude best protagonist, and San Andreas best storyline.

San Andreas had obviously THE best storyline, GTAIII comes next. I just liked SA's storyline, he tried to get revenge for his mom's murder, get his old gang back to top and set thins straight. Then his brother is taken to jail, friends betray him, so he moves out of LS to the other parts of San Andreas to get some money and after all that CJ becomes the richest guy in SA and he finally gets his brother released by working for anybody just for that. Then when Sweet is out he doesn't take no shit from Tenpenny and fuck's him up in the end where Tenpenny is so scared he dies and wow. Carl even gets into the no flyable area with well armed military's to get a jetpack deep inside and even manages to flee from hydra or whatever plane shoots rocket launchers at him while flying. Tell me how anyone else of the protagonists dared to breaking into such places. And don't tell me Tommy went to some crappy police station, anybody can do something like this, just get a cop uniform and the place is yours to go around and get anything private where he gets someone out of jail.

Claude best protagonist, and San Andreas best storyline.

I agree with U on everything but best pratonagist was NIKO

• 3 weeks later...