Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack Details Revealed

MarkD1990

New York (dbTechno) - Details have popped up in the form of songs to be featured on the soundtrack for the upcoming GTA IV on the PS3 and Xbox 360, set to release within the next few months.

It must be noted that these songs have yet to be confirmed by Rockstar to be featured in the game, but a few sources have stated that the list looks pretty accurate and contains some very modern songs.

The soundtrack to the GTA series has always been a focal point for many gamers, as the series has featured some great music spanning from many different music genres and generations of music fans.

The list of songs which has been revealed to be included in Grand Theft Auto IV include…

Ne-Yo - Because of You

Fat Joe - Shit is Real

MOP - How About Some Hardcore

MOP - Downtown Swinger

Queen - One Vision

VHS or Beta - Burn It All Down

Humble Pie - Cocaine

Res - They Say Vision

Raheem Devaughn - You

Junior Kickstart - The Go! Team

UNKLE - Restless

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

Angel y Khris - Ven Bailalo

R Kelly - Bump N’ Grind

Seryoga - KingRing

The Boggs - Arm in Arm

Source: DB Techno

I think R* have had a pretty good ear, when selecting their soundtracks. They have had a tough job pleasing everyone as GTA fans collectively, have a wide range of musical tastes, but after what they pulled off with the VC soundtrack, I have faith that they can pull something special out of the bag this time round.

I want some metal, some punk, some classic rock in there... Some indie rock aswell. No gangsta shit please. No pop please.

Yeah, I hate all that "gangsta" rap. I really want a Heavy Metal station..sort of like V-Rock.

Dude you post news all the time you need to have your own website cause dame your fast.You must live on the computer.

Holy shit...he got banned???...what the hell did he do??? His three post aren't even bad.

I want some metal, some punk, some classic rock in there... Some indie rock aswell. No gangsta shit please. No pop please.

Yeah, I hate all that "gangsta" rap. I really want a Heavy Metal station..sort of like V-Rock.

Dude you post news all the time you need to have your own website cause dame your fast.You must live on the computer.

Holy shit...he got banned???...what the hell did he do??? His three post aren't even bad.

It's Hazer with a multiple account, he's also Permanently banned.

It's Hazer with a multiple account, he's also Permanently banned.

Not to go off topic, but he admitted to having multiple accounts????

I hope that GTAIV has a station devoted to just Heavy Metal and has stuff on there such as Pantera, Lamb of God, Fear Factory etc. I've been waiting for a station like that for a very long time.