Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack Details Revealed

MarkD1990

lmao @ people complaining about gangster rap. firstly R* are obviously going to have it on GTAIV becuase masses love Gangster rap. secondly because R* are versatile, they will have something for everyone.

So to be honest i dont care if hollaback girl is on it because guess what? I'm just gunna NOT listen to it lol

Rockstar will do a brilliant job on the soundtrack. guaranteed.

personally I would love some oldskool hip hop, some alternative and underground, and some indie stations.

and definatly a talk station or two!

lmao @ people complaining about gangster rap. firstly R* are obviously going to have it on GTAIV becuase masses love Gangster rap. secondly because R* are versatile, they will have something for everyone.

So to be honest i dont care if hollaback girl is on it because guess what? I'm just gunna NOT listen to it lol

Rockstar will do a brilliant job on the soundtrack. guaranteed.

personally I would love some oldskool hip hop, some alternative and underground, and some indie stations.

and definatly a talk station or two!

Yeah, the in game soundtrack is most likely going to be amazing, but if the above is the soundtrack they're giving with the Special Edition then it's shit.

No decent rock station?

The presence of Queen in that list makes me thing there will be a rock station, at least, I hope so. I don't know where else they could put music from Queen.

I'm sorry but Queen in my opinion isn't rock.

I want a rock station and a metal station, Velvet Revolver and Machine Head? :)

Queen are infact a rock band, obviously the term 'rock' is very open in meaning.

No decent rock station?

The presence of Queen in that list makes me thing there will be a rock station, at least, I hope so. I don't know where else they could put music from Queen.

I'm sorry but Queen in my opinion isn't rock.

I want a rock station and a metal station, Velvet Revolver and Machine Head? :)

Queen are infact a rock band, obviously the term 'rock' is very open in meaning.

We all have our opinions I guess.

Well theres 18 radio stations to choose from anyway so there probably will be a rock station and probably a crap classical one aswell but your own custom hardrive songs will have to please you if you don't like it.

Classical music is amazing! Don't diss Double Cleff.

They better have the ability to listen to your own music off your hardrive or else I shall beat R* up and then burn them...

Come on people!(lol) Every station in San Andreas had at least 17-22 tracks. GTA IV has 18 radio stations, that will probally have 20-27 songs each. I mostly listen to Hip-Hop, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Soft Rock, and Some Pop. I'm sure the stations will go like this....

1.Soft Rock/Classics

2.Heavy Metal

3.New Alternative Rock

4.Hip-Hop

5.Hip-Hop/Classics

6.R&B

7.Soul/Classics

8.Jazz

9.Contemporary

10.Pop

11.Country

12.Italian

13.Jamaican

14.Talk Radio 1 /Talk Shows/News/Comedy/Celebritys/Music

15.Talk Radio 2 /Politics/News/Comedy/Celebritys

16.Oldies

17.Other/Russian/Irish/Asian/???

18.???

i.e. Get my point?

Well if they did custom track for the psp well i am sure they will with this. Also don't burn R* or else we'll never get GTA 5 and sorry i won't diss classical music again.

Yeh it's just I haven't seen that option on the PS3 for any games so I'm kinda worried I guess...

Oh and by the way I was joking about the classical music thing, don't apologise. We all have our own music tastes.

I hope i dont get banned but this music sucks a$s. Please no Pop but i have nothing against Rap, Rock and Techno and please some decent artists cuz i havent even heard of half of these. Who ever likes this music, im sorry i think your taste is S-Sexual and by that i mean.... suc...y.. shi..y... umm... strange!